Sienna or Jessica?

In still for Jessica. The Sienna name lures you in, but you might regret it--I don't know. Maybe I'm "stuck up" or on some weird high horse. It seems no one else gets the association. Either way go with your heart. Maybe see her when she's born and decide then???

In still for Jessica. The Sienna name lures you in, but you might regret it--I don't know. Maybe I'm "stuck up" or on some weird high horse. It seems no one else gets the association. Either way go with your heart. Maybe see her when she's born and decide then???

You seem very wise bassdesire! Regretting it is what I am afraid of. Jessica is safe, and perhaps a little boring. She might not love her name, but I doubt she will hate it. Whereas I dont know whether Sienna will serve her well or not...

I grew up in Brazil where Stephanie wasnt a very popular name and I hated it! I dreaded people asking me my name because I knew I would have to repeat it then spell it out. When I moved to Scotland a few years ago I loved having a common name that no one would bat an eyelid about.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. My dh is completely over the moon with Jessica. He has even pulled down SIENNA from the nursery door, and put up Jessica, and whereas before he would never refer to her by name now he keep correcting me when I say "the baby" saying "She has a name you know, its Jessica".:wacko:

I think I might secretly take both names with me to the hospital, and see when she is born.

I voted Jessica. I do love Sienna but i think Jessica works well with your dd name, these are my daughters Sophia & Jessica sounds better to me than Soohia & Sienna

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->