*sigh* Frustration with frustration

BRIT1416

Reaction score
So this pregnancy has been tough with being nauseous (not throwing up much thankfully) but the thought of food makes me feel so icky, and don't get me started on meat..... Yuck I can't cook it I can't look at it, or even look at grocery ads with meat, however being a mother of 3 and a wife I do the best I can when making dinner, but usually by the time we sit down to eat I have no appetite left....
My husband is frustrated that I feel sick a lot (not mad at me of course) he's a very supportive husband and is so excited to be expecting again but just frustrated when I can't eat anything :( and then I'm frustrated because he is frustrated :(

I am 12 weeks 4 days so I'm praying that the second trimester brings relief ! Thanks for listening just had to talk to someone because it's really starting to get to me :(

I've been the same - only last night at 14 weeks I managed to eat meat for the first time since 8 weeks! Could hubby do the cooking? I prep all the veges etc and he just cooks off the meat for him and the kids while I sit by the open window trying not to smell it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->