*sigh* here we go again

Oobies

4yrs LTTTC with PCOS
Reaction score
Started bleeding last night. Am confused to start with because it's too early judging by my last 3 cycles, even for implantation bleeding.
So I figure I've got my dates wrong, maybe it is IB. I stopped bleeding about midnight, just before I went to bed, but I've started bleeding again today, so I figure more likely it's AF. Which means she's early.

I just feel so dejected right now.

Stay positive :hugs:

Some women have a few days of implantation bleeding so you never know!

:dust:

It's so hard though, to stay positive.
Last month I got my hopes up because I was spotting, which is unusual for me, and that just ended up being a two week long AF, which was about 4 weeks late. (With heavy clotting which suggested a possible chemical but I never got a bfp so I'm not sure)

This month I finally started take prenatal vitamins, gave up caffine (my one vice!) and have made OH start taking zinc. Plus I've virtually lived off OJ for the vitamin C so I don't get sick.

Despite that, AF seems early, but is doing exactly the same thing as last month (so far).
Stop-starting every few hours. It'll dissapear for a bit, then I'll have a cramp and the next time I go to the loo I'll be bleeding again. It's like it's all for nothing.

Sorry for the whinge, I just feel so defeated right now.

I am totally bummed out too, so know whatcha mean. The hardest part is when you do everything right, and still no luck, yet you hear about all these other people who accidentally get prego. Stings a little. But.....think positive. At least you're ovulating....you know this for sure, or you wouldn't be having a period at all. It will come. I tried for 4 years to have my daughter, and now I've been trying for 5 years to have a second child. Just started Clomid....problem is that I wasn't ovulating and had irregular periods. Good luck to you. Let me know how it goes.

Lol, definately AF it's heavier today. I'm just hoping now that it doesn't last 2 weeks.

>.<

Oh well, if at first you don't succeed (or second, or 9th)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->