*sigh* someone reassure me?

veganmum2be

1 Son two angels.
Reaction score
so after seeing bubs with a heartbeat at 8w.

i now have a private scan booked next week when i will be 12+1

but, i don't feel pregnant.

please reassue me, or someone tell me that you also saw bubs, but then didn't feel pregnant, had no symptoms, and bubs was still fine at 12 weeks?

i'm in a flap, cos i haven't had symptoms, i cant hear heartbeat on doppler, and i dont feel pregnant. :nope:

:dohh:thing is i know some people dont get symptoms...but :shrug: i'm unlucky, i want this baby to be fine. but nothing ever goes fine for me. :cry:
i know its pathetic. but someone make me more hopefull? :flower:

Hi, I have had very few symptoms especially for the first few months.

It is impossible not to worry when you've experienced a mc in the past, and I know it is easier said than done but try to relax. I saw my babies heartbeat at 7 weeks and it is the longest wait til the 12 week scan, you just want to hide under the duvet and just wake up for the scan!!

Do you have a early pregnancy unit at your local hospital? I referred myself to one near me and they were so supportive. They told me they were there to help people who have had a loss in the past and need some reasurrance - it might be worth giving them a call and seeing if they can fit you in for a scan? I got one the day after I called. I've just searched on google and it looks like there are some in Middlesborough but it won't let me paste the link here as I've not had more than 10 posts, but search for Association of Early Pregnancy Units and then go to North East!

I am now 17 weeks, and apart from a slight bump and feeling really tired now, I haven't had any sickness or cravings or anything really so think positive! Fingers crossed it all goes well for you next week! xx

thankyou hun.

there is an early pregnancy unit here, but its NHS, and they are so very unsupportive.
their view is what will be, will be. they scanned me at 8 weeks, but i still haven't got a date for my next scan.

i will have the private scan exactly a week from today, but i'm just going out of my mind :dohh:

and thanks, its nice to know not everyone gets sickness, it seems, that everyone has either had bouts of it, had it until a certain point and lost it, or have it constantly.
and i am none of the above
xxxx

I havent really had many symptoms either and wish i was sick all the time!! Im pretty sure from what other people have said on here its really difficult to hear a heartbeat on a doppler early on and so can be more worrying getting one than not! If you've booked privately, cant you ring up and see if they have any earlier appointments? Im sure they'll be a lot more helpful than the NHS because your paying them! Hope it all goes ok x x x x

Hi,

When I was pregnant with my first sucessful pregnancy I had next to no bump (told ppl at 18 weeks and no one could believe it!) very little symptoms and no sickness or tiredness. When I was pg with my last (MMC) I had big bump, was shattered, sick as a dog etc. you would have thought it would have been the other way round! so don't worry about no symptoms, everybody and every pg is different. I can completely understand you are worried hun, just wanted to reassure you :hugs: I am sure you will see your bubs happy and well on the scan xx

thankyou girls :flow:

i would have the scan earlier, but there was only 2 appointmetments next week, and the other i couldn't make.

xxxxxx

Nothing I say can help babes. I was a wreck before my scan and I was convinced something was wrong. I had no symptoms from 10 weeks, and was SURE it was over, but here I am still holding on. It's very normal to lose symptoms between 10-13 weeks as the placenta takes over and helps regulate the hormones which make you feel shitty. In fact, this can start to happen from as early as 8 weeks.

Frank is fine. Take some time out, be kind to yourself. Meditate. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->