*Sigh*

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Days/2cutsirbear2monday.gif

It's Monday & back ot work! I hate Mondays as much as Sundays!!

I actually miss work sometimes.
It gets lonely at home with Ewan sometimes.

I really loved my job as a veterinary nurse it was very rewarding, but also quite stressful and long hours. and crappy pay!

Im off today! I am goin docs to get a sick note week off here we come!
I do feel like shit though!!
My work will go mad :twisted:

I work from home!

Sounds great but it's not really! I miss the office, staff lunches at the pub on a Friday stuff like that I guess the only plus side is I can move & take my job with me like I did when I moved here but I don't know anyone where I live & I don't really have any ways to mingle with people if you know what I mean!

yeah - its nice to have the banter with the girls and the vets.
Used to have a really good laugh!

I'm trying to work from home, i sell aloe vera and Magnetic therapy items.
But i'm also trying to think of things that i could make and sell.
As i'm on the computer so much i might as well try and use it to my advantage!

What do you work as Wobbles?

I am off today and tomorrow as it's (OH's birthday). I am an anti social behaviour officer! :lol:

KX said:
I am an anti social behaviour officer! :lol:
:rofl:

Fell on to my feet with this job K I use to work for a company & was poshly titled 'network manager' my wages matched the title though but such a shit company I just left *stupid* the company I work for now was business related to my ex job place & offered me a from at home job not so much cash but 'ok' I'm support really for them they have a couple of sites one being a cashback so I sort out the live support & email support, uploadng files to the admin blah blah blah & generally give them shit when they give me shit!! :oops: :lol:

Second job is in the evening when I want to type thing & thats attracting holiday home owners to advertise with 'us' - Guess its marketing but I admin their forum too which has some perks :D

My OH owns his own little reward site (see freebies section) I have no play in that!

We also have plans for a little reward scheme here :wink: We'd like somehow to bring in some funds for running so we have the banner at the top now but we plan to have a help us & help yourself setup :wink:

That sounds good :lol: I love my job but it's pretty draining, so many issues. Council worker :wink:

Something I'd lie to do K or like it anyway!

Would really love to get a job in a childrens home if I'm honest :D Might start 'trying' see when I move :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->