Sigh....

lil lovey

Me and my son
Reaction score
Hi ladies
I know this might sound crazy but im just a bit heart broken. So todays my birthday 🎂HAPPY!!!!!! However, i just feel really sad,😢. Last year I had a trip planned for my birthday. Everything was ready, we were preparing to make deposits in Feb. But that all changed cause I found out I was pregnant(don't get me wrong Im realy happy about this baby) but wow I never imagined celebrating my birthday with 0 % fun. Argh oh well. All shall be well i guess🤧

Aw! You should take that money and go shopping!! Get your hair done and get some new baby clothes! Shopping makes everything better! Happy bday!! Mine was the 1st also and it deff wasn't the best one yet! Hope today is better for you.

Im in the same boat! Was gonna do some fun stuff for my 30th birthday this month since we just moved back to home state where all my friends and family are but i am adjusting my expectations now lol maybe just a dinner. At home. Its a bummer but i try to remember its one day

Haha thank you. Hubby took me shopping so that kept me really busy. But hey yals r right it was just one day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->