*sigh*

mamabearjen

Reaction score
So Im waiting to get back the PM results & the Genetic testing & to have my folow up with the doctor... It has been 3 weeks since my vaginal birth & my son died.. I stopped bleeding a few days ago & the cramping has mostly went away. My breast milk has mostly dried up. I have made it through Carter's funeral. Im feeling a lot better. I have my moments where I miss him & cry that hes not here but I know I will feel that way until I see him again.
My husband feels we need to wait 6months at least before ttc but i dont agree. I think about 3 months is reasonable. Did you feel like you wanted to ttc again right away? How did your significant other take it? What did your doctor tell you? How long did your cycles take to get to a schedule? I know its a lot of questions & there may be no one that can relate im just hoping there is someone...

hi hun not sure if this will help but anyways..... i had mmc at 22 weeks and gave birth, i knew straight away i wanted to ttc again not to replace Lily but i just knew after losing her that i wanted to be a mother!! my OH was apprehensive, i think its fear more than anything but after a long talk we decided its what we both wanted yet we didnt want to put pressure on ourselves after everything so at the moment we're NTNP!

my doctor told me to wait one cycle and after that if i felt ready emotionally then i could start TTC!my first and second cycle we're like clockwork, the same as before i got pregnant but the last 2 have been extra long and very very heavy when AF did come along!

im currently waiting for AF to show up and hoping she doesnt. its been 4 months now since i gave birth to my daughter and if i dont get good news this month then from next month on i will use opks etc just to make life easier cause i dont know where i stand at the moment with ovulation etc!

im so so sorry for your loss hun and hope that all your tests come back ok for you!!! if you ever want to chat or anything im always here!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

I understand why you'd want to ttc this soon, i can't as i had a c-section so i have to heal physically but when i can i will ttc, if the doctors give me the go ahead. Its not to replace them, they are our children and can't be replaced, its because we want to be mothers as jojo said, we want to bring healthy babies home.

I don't think i'm emotionally ready either, so its probably a good thing that i physically have to wait, but if you do feel ready then go for it as soon as your doctor says you can x

I 'think' i got my cycle back 4 weeks after his birth, i have it now but i'm not sure it will be the same as it was before yet and i guess it could be a bit different if you had a natural birth?

I hope your cycle settles soon and i wish you all the luck in the world in your next pregnancy x

Hey hun

Our doctor said we should just wait for my first period for dating reasons and my partner wanted to try again right away too. My period did not come back until 12 weeks after so we started trying after then. My cycles have ranged from 28-34 days so were regularish, although I did get some mid cycle spotting for the first cycles, I think it was just everything settling down. It took me 5 cycles to get pregnant again.

Best of luck to you xxx

Well i got the PM results Caters Kidneys were missing and his bladder was very small other than that everything else was normal. The genetic testing didnt go so well...They found a new level of viewing the chromsomes and one "arm" was missing & 1 was doubled. DH & I went yesturday for the blow draw to be sent off to the labs we will hear back in 2 weeks if one of us show a chromosome problem if we do TTC again will be off the table. I have been looking into "microsort" since 80% of potters cases are boys there is a high chance o us having a girl that is fine...I guess we will just cross each bridge when it comes...right now im just counting down the 2 weeks...

I really hope you get the 'best' results possible :hugs:

for us, we both wanted to ttc again straight away and I actually conceived just 3 weeks after my son was born sleeping at 36 weeks.

lots of love x

My dr. told me to wait 2 months before trying. He said my body would be ready after 2, but my mind may need longer. I want to get pregnant. I know this new baby will not make up for the loss, but it will make me feel like I am not "broken" and still work.

good luck! I know it hurts now. I have been through something similar and know how much it hurts.

I know how u all feel. I lost my baby on 27th June 2011 and I want a baby already my partner says he will do what I want to make me happy again!! I've bought opk and no smiley as of yet and my bleeding keeps coming and going I wish it would go away and that my body would jst heal so I can try!! I miss my lil girl so much I try to visit her as much as I can at the cemetery but I have lots of photos that keep me going x x

Hi! It is very normal to desire for another pregnancy right after the loss. But, I think you think to really wait for the best time for TTC. It may not sound agreeable for you, yet it wouldn’t help if you will rush things out. You need to firstly restore your normal cycle so that subsequent pregnancy will be ensured to be successful. I know that the intense emotions you are feeling now will somehow ease when you come to realize that subsequent pregnancy could be slightly delicate. Have some other diversions for now. Take your time in healing yourself. I am praying that you will eventually attain successful pregnancy soon. Good luck!:crib::angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->