Awww she loves it! Thank you - I'm defo getting one! :thumbup:

No probs - I love the fact that it is a princess castle too lol

Yep that is brilliant, everyone calls Naya 'Princess Naya' so it's perfect! :D I'm going to have to remove some furniture from my lounge to fit all her toys in :rofl:

I know what you mean, I've already had to give up my beloved foot stool to fit the jumperoo in lol

:rofl: I'm going to have to take the coffee table out! We got Naya a leapfrog activity station and I'm not sure if she enjoys it more or her daddy! Xx

My twin sister has just moved to derby with her son and is pregnant ill tell her to come on this post she would like to meet other mums, she moved to (sp) ilkston??

Oooh i live in Ilkeston too :D

Could you put me down too please :) i'm Sally-Anne and my daughter is Elia x

My twin sister has just moved to derby with her son and is pregnant ill tell her to come on this post she would like to meet other mums, she moved to (sp) ilkston??

Oooh i live in Ilkeston too :D

She said she will come on here tomarrow, she has just moved there moondrops the only people she knows is her OH family and a girl a couple of doors up from her.

OT bigbetty but is that your living room on the first ball pit picture? It's looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the windows! X

OT bigbetty but is that your living room on the first ball pit picture? It's looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the windows! X

Aw thanks - it's the conservatory. We struck lucky when we found this place, the kitchen and conservatory are pretty big :thumbup:

May be able to come, depending on date as I'm back to work FT in a few weeks booo!

Freddies in Spondon is good. Its free for under ones and there is an endless supply of cakes and tea/coffee available. :thumbup: It also has an impressive ball pool (bigbetty, that is ACE!) X

May be able to come, depending on date as I'm back to work FT in a few weeks booo!

Freddies in Spondon is good. Its free for under ones and there is an endless supply of cakes and tea/coffee available. :thumbup: It also has an impressive ball pool (bigbetty, that is ACE!) X

What date do you go back and we will try to sort it before then?

I only have the car every other week so need to factor that in too.

Thanks for the suggestion - not sure if everyone drives so might need to be a bit more central but will start compiling a list of places and do a poll to make a decision xx

I only have the car every other week too :rofl:

But I can easily get into derby centre by bus :thumbup:

Bigbetty - the activity station is fantastic, Naya loves it! It does mean we don't have room for a jumperoo though so were going to get a door bouncer. I tried Naya in them both at our friends and she seemed to take to the activity station more :D xx

What date do you go back and we will try to sort it before then?

I only have the car every other week so need to factor that in too.

Thanks for the suggestion - not sure if everyone drives so might need to be a bit more central but will start compiling a list of places and do a poll to make a decision xx

I'm back 16th June (so not long away!) although I have every Wednesday from then off in June but only free afternoons on those days. I'll try my hardest to come! :happydance: Yes I agree about a central location, didn't think of that. :dohh:

Can't think of anywhere central. I haven't ventured anywhere in central Derby except for the Westfields Centre with bubba yet.

Hi am courtneys sisters.. Im from Kirk hallam Ilkeston.. Been here a month and a half now, moved over from northern ireland. I wouldnt mind going to this but i dont have a clue which bus to get or which bus stop i need to get off at.. Might sound silly but iv only been in my boyfriends car and drove threw derby once.. so i wouldnt know my way around id be affaid if i got lost with my son and im also pregnant again 28weeks. :S

I have a 7 seater 807 so could give some lifts if people have there own carseats.

Hi am courtneys sisters.. Im from Kirk hallam Ilkeston.. Been here a month and a half now, moved over from northern ireland. I wouldnt mind going to this but i dont have a clue which bus to get or which bus stop i need to get off at.. Might sound silly but iv only been in my boyfriends car and drove threw derby once.. so i wouldnt know my way around id be affaid if i got lost with my son and im also pregnant again 28weeks. :S

I live near Kirk Hallam, well i live about 5 minutes away from Ilkeston town and the big tesco so i could always meet you and we could go on the bus together?

I live near Kirk Hallam, well i live about 5 minutes away from Ilkeston town and the big tesco so i could always meet you and we could go on the bus together?

yeh i no where the tesco's is been a few times. yeh that would be good thanks. have you facebook and ill add you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->