Buses that go to Derby from Kirk Hallam are the black Cat and there's another one.

May be able to come, depending on date as I'm back to work FT in a few weeks booo!

Freddies in Spondon is good. Its free for under ones and there is an endless supply of cakes and tea/coffee available. :thumbup: It also has an impressive ball pool (bigbetty, that is ACE!) X

What date do you go back and we will try to sort it before then?

I only have the car every other week so need to factor that in too.

Thanks for the suggestion - not sure if everyone drives so might need to be a bit more central but will start compiling a list of places and do a poll to make a decision xx

I'm back 16th June (so not long away!) although I have every Wednesday from then off in June but only free afternoons on those days. I'll try my hardest to come! :happydance: Yes I agree about a central location, didn't think of that. :dohh:

Can't think of anywhere central. I haven't ventured anywhere in central Derby except for the Westfields Centre with bubba yet.

Completely off topic but that is my wedding anniversary lol!

wooooah this thread has had some posts since the last time i came on :dohh: Im free any day apart from weekends and have limited travel because i dont drive :brat: but i can make it to city centre.

<3

I'll drive us Charlotte if it's my week to have the car! :thumbup: if not we can get the bus together? I'll just get on in Ripley! :)

im in derby for a few weeks but not till august :(

Hi Ladies! Baileybram has kindly informed me of some soft play centres in the Derby area and I'm currently looking into them and how easy they are to get to etc. I will post some info on here once I know more.

In the mean time, weds and sat seem to be the most popular days - for me it makes no difference other than DH doesn't work weekends and likes to spend time with Fran so I would prefer Weds but I'm happy to go with whatever you all prefer xx

I'll drive us Charlotte if it's my week to have the car! :thumbup: if not we can get the bus together? I'll just get on in Ripley! :)

aw thanks. Oh i forgot the derby bus goes through ripley :dohh: we could meet on the bus if youd like, if its easier for you.

<3

Hi Ladies! Baileybram has kindly informed me of some soft play centres in the Derby area and I'm currently looking into them and how easy they are to get to etc. I will post some info on here once I know more.

In the mean time, weds and sat seem to be the most popular days - for me it makes no difference other than DH doesn't work weekends and likes to spend time with Fran so I would prefer Weds but I'm happy to go with whatever you all prefer xx

Weds would be better for me too, as I have the same situation with OH spending time with Naya at weekends :flower:

We can meet on bus Charlotte that's fine :) x

ooh im excited now :happydance: erm i think wednesdays would be better for me too..

<3

wednesdays is a better day for me aswell i work monday and tuesday so there the only days i cant come xx

Ok so it sounds like Weds would be the best day. How about 8th June? I only suggest that day because I've got the car that week which makes life easier. I can catch 2 buses if the week either side is better xx

8th June is fine for me :) it's not my week to have the car, but it's only 1 bus for me to catch :thumbup:

Excited!! :happydance: xx

wednesday would be fine for me too :thumbup:

:ninja:

im exciteeeeeeed!!

<3

now all weve got to do is decide on a time and location :wacko:

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads