now all weve got to do is decide on a time and location :wacko:

<3

I haven't had chance to check out those soft plays yet because I've had to spend quite a bit of time in town and at the doctors. I'm at home all day tomorrow so will have a look and list the options for you all to review xxx

BTW charlotte - do you think you can handle seeing me 2 days in a row??? lol

aw hope everythings ok.
oh yes of course anna =) i feel all sociable these past few days :haha:

<3

I've had a blood test because I think I might be anaemic, but they are testing my thyroid and kidneys too. I've also had a lot of bleeding since having Fran but the doctor has given me some progesterone tablets to stop it - so hopefully things will improve soon enough!!

Hi ladies. I think we might have to rethink our choice of meeting place because there doesn't seem to be a soft play centre in the main centre of Derby and it might start getting complicated and expensive to choose somewhere that requires 2 buses.

I think we can confirm the date as Wednesday 8th June as there haven't been any objections so I will close the poll now and update the first post xx

sounds great. im not too sure were we could go to be honest, with 8 pushchairs might be a tight squeaze at a coffee shop. ill get my thinking cap on lol..

<3

Ladies I have a problem!! The woman DH car shares with has cancelled her holiday next week so I have the car then and not the following week.

Would any of you mind if we changed the date to Weds 15th June - can't do next week because I'm at the dentist on Weds 1st???? I would have to catch 2 buses if we stick with the 8th but if the 15th is a problem I'm sure I would manage.

Thank you in advance xxx

Hey ladies. The Westfield Centre have "Mummy Mornings" in the food court and there is one on the 15th June. You get a free cuppa and there is usually a theme - that day it is all about making things for Fathers Day.

I'm struggling to find a soft play area in the centre of Derby but there is a little play area in the shopping centre we could take the kids to which even has a little part for babies.

Please let me know what you think!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->