• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need to keep an eye on numbers so I bake enough cupcakes lol!

Woo cupcakes! :dance:

Thankyou all again for coming on this date :hugs:

What time are we meeting again. And betty maybe just bake 2times the amount we need just incase :haha:

11am, usual place in the foodcourt (the tables near the 4d mini theatre in front of the thai noodle bar)

cool, so near where we all sat after swimming?

think we having a notts meet the friday of the same week :haha:

I know I can't go unfortunately - it's baby group on a Friday but I'm also pretty skint for the rest of the month after a lot of galavanting around last week lmao!

:haha: i know you cant its a shame but im sure we'll do one you can come 2 :D

Think I'm gonna have to back out. I've spent waaay too much on daphne's new autumn wardrobe and skinted myself out =[

I've just bought Fran a wardrobe full of sun dresses - all in the sales though lol - but it means I'm gonna have to spend more when the weather cools off hee hee!

We just brought chloe loads of 18-24 month stuff in the sale :haha: all summer stuff, however being born in october she will need both summer and autum winter clothes in this size.
sorry you can come lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->