• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Neeearly Monday :dance: I'm going to bring my camera, and (if everyone doesn't mind ifc) take loooots of pics to put in Connor's friends page of his scrapbook x

Neeearly Monday :dance: I'm going to bring my camera, and (if everyone doesn't mind ifc) take loooots of pics to put in Connor's friends page of his scrapbook x

Awwwww, bless that's so cute!

aw thats lovely rhio. Im too lazy to fill in alfies scrap book :dohh: i need to get doing it asap.

:happydance:

<3

No i may join you rhio, but i will need a joint one of all babies as in chloe's baby book has a space for her friends but onlly 1 space for a pic

Aww that's silly :haha:
I've done Connor's myself so can do whatever I likeeee :lol: x

What book have you used to do the scrap book as would love to do another for chloe of what ever i like :D

and i know you prob wont but jus tplz don put photos on fb :D

I won't hun, I'd never put pics up of other peoples children without their permission :)

And I have this > https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DECORATE...rapbooks_RL&hash=item255db6b9bc#ht_2071wt_938

thanks hunni thats the bank balance £5 lower :haha: love it gonan get one for chloe

you know how you meet in the food court, where abouts do you meet? i want to come this time i've just never got on a bus with a puschair and elia before and it scares me lol! i also have visions of me getting there and looking like a right idiot scanning the food court to find you all :lol:! x

By this big thing... Like a theatre thing with moving seats. It's loud n you can't miss it! x

its near the 4d mini cinema thing right near jack jones and vera moda hun, you wont miss us honestly. Look out for my bright green mamas and papas sola lol. do you want me to PM you my number so you can text if you cant find us.

<3

Im really looking forward to it, im a dope and forgotten tim again 11 or 11.30?

cool, if im late you know why, ive forgotten the time :haha:

im in derby is 2 weeks on sunday! go me! cHARLOTTE TAKE COMFORT IN THE FACT I AM just ROUND THE CORNER FROM U :HAHA:

^^ ffs i keep doing that with cap locks im too lazy to chage it :sulk:

im in derby is 2 weeks on sunday! go me! cHARLOTTE TAKE COMFORT IN THE FACT I AM just ROUND THE CORNER FROM U :HAHA:

^^ ffs i keep doing that with cap locks im too lazy to chage it :sulk:

:help: :lol:

<3

you know how you meet in the food court, where abouts do you meet? i want to come this time i've just never got on a bus with a puschair and elia before and it scares me lol! i also have visions of me getting there and looking like a right idiot scanning the food court to find you all :lol:! x

I totally struggled to find everyone the first time I met up with them, was so scared going up to them and saying 'is this the meet'. I didn't go up until I saw Rhio who I very vaguely recognised from her piccie! So if it helps, this is me:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/Angel0230/281799_10150327333418072_514858071_9377110_6177089_n.jpg

I have a black and white pushchair and I will come on and tell you what I'm wearing the day before we meet!

I'm so excited. Off to sainsburys later to get the bits I need to do some baking :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->