• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

aw rhio :hugs: Im sure we could organise something for the 8th august im free too probably that day :thumbup:

<3

Is anyone free for a meet 8th August? FOB's in court and I reeeeally need to fo something to stop me worrying! x

We are planning a meet that week so no reason why it can't be the 8th love! We will keep your mind occupied and buy you lots of chocolate :hugs:

Ok ladies so what are we doing on the 8th? Where would you like to meet and at what time? Are we just going to sit around, eat lunch and have a gab????

we always seem to eat at these meets :rofl: its nice to sit and have a natter though isnt it.

<3

:rofl: you are such a bad influence on me lol i always abandon my diet whenever we meet haha!!

<3

Of course :D

Sooo... 8th alright for everyone? What shall we dooooo? Swimming, lunch, playcentre? :bike:

Sorry Anna, I'm taking over here :p You can get back in control now :haha:

:rofl: you are such a bad influence on me lol i always abandon my diet whenever we meet haha!!

<3

Me too!!!! :wacko: Had to do a workout dvd when I got home even though I was exhausted!!!

I'll deffo be up for a meet on the 8th! What time we thinking?

Lisa I know that Emily would love to see Daphne again!! :thumbup::haha:

i'd have to be a pain though and have somebody meet me at the train station, i've never been to derby in my life!

Lisa Im sure wed be able to meet you at the station hun :thumbup:

what times everyone thinking on the 8th.

<3

Yes 11 should be good for me hoping to be able to come :D

and where will we be meeting?

Its the food court lol..Its just easy to find and everyone knows were it is..apart from you lisa seen as youve never been :haha: well definitely have to meet you.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->