• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yes and i was told i may be able to get a book grant but its only for part time study. surely you need more books in full time study so should be more eliagibale for a grant.
And its annoying as i have a full page reading list i have ordered the 3 books indicated key texts 1 for each math, english and sceince and then was gonan try and get some from library but it only has like 2 on the list :dohh:

Yes they not on there, they are about 5 types of each book and they have to be from a specific year its hard enough to find online anywhere as some are recent but some from like 2005 and been 4 or 5 new ones since :dohh:

Ooo nightmare :hugs: Dreading the book buy next year :haha:

i know and prob is you have to get them befoe starting as i am menna have started to look through before uni.
but glad to say i can deffo still make meet even though books are a rip off :haha:

Anything for my world famous chocolate chip cupcakes :haha:

Uw can me and Marnie come? I'm in Ripley but can easily get to derby. What day and time?? x

Hey love you would be more than welcome. We are meeting this Monday (8th) in the food court of the Westfield Centre at 11am. You won't be able to miss us - we will be gathering near the Sony 4d theatre - it's very loud lol.

No problem at all. Will take the new buggy so there will be plenty of space for yours in the boot. Can you pm me your address please?

its near the 4d mini cinema thing right near jack jones and vera moda hun, you wont miss us honestly. Look out for my bright green mamas and papas sola lol. do you want me to PM you my number so you can text if you cant find us.

<3

yes plz charlotte! i'll be meeting my sister and coming with her so i won't look as much of a loner now, i just got confused as i know where the noodle bar is but i've never heard of this 4d theatre thing! will see you all tomorrow!! xx

I'm so excited about the meet.

And moondrop, if im there when you arrive i have a brown pushchair and my daughter normally faces me i havent ever seen many pushchairs the same colour of mine :haha:

Right do you want us to come and raid your house for these before the meet or something stop teasing us when we cant have them until tomorrow :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->