• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

:munch: those cakes were amazing anna :happydance: and i loved the leopard print cases.

<3

Annaaaaaa, you're single-handedly ruining my diet lady!! :p

(and I love it!)

I shall have to starve for a week in order to not feel guilty about eating it lol

<3

Phillippaaaaaaaaa :) You wouldn't mind if I met you and Charlotte in Derby to travel to the play centre would you??? :haha: I have no idea where it is!
And we shall continue our bitch fight over the cupcakes :dance: :haha:

And no i dont mind at all Rhio, and it depends what time the meeting is i was thinking about 1 hour before maybe slightly early as buses run every 20mins but thought that to be on the safe side is that ok?

Is the bus we need a Trent Barton bus? And does anyone know how much the play centre costs? x

There's nothing on the website about prices so I shall give them a call tomorrow and find out xx

What time shall i meet you at the bus stop then hun. I cant remember what time we said we were meeting at the play centre lol :dohh:

<3

im happy with 11 but will probably be a bit late as z dont go down for his first nap till between 10:30 and 11 am and i want to leave as hes about to nap so he can sleep on the ride over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->