hey ladies ive posted on threakiller anna but ill post here incase youve missed it.
I cant come today alfie had such a crap night again were both nakered but i look forward to the next meet ladies. have a great day and eat a cake for me lol

<3

I know =( hes still asleep :wacko: that just proves how much of a bad night hes had lol I really wanted to come =(

<3

Aw rhio hasn't turned up either and not replied to my text. Hope she is ok.

There was only me and Nat. Rhio didn't turn up and I've still not heard from her - I really hope she is ok :(

hope Rhio is ok, shes put on FB she off to swindon tomorrow so probably is.

Just an update on chloe ladies she walked a 1/4 of our living room unaided tonight while shatter i think she would have done even more if she wasnt so tired :cloud9:

i know normally she will take 1 or 2 steps, i held a tub of sudocream of all things up and she camee right for it. she kinda cheated at the end by rather than taking the last step she feel into but still amazing as she is really tired and wont normally walk at all not even aided when tired

Sorry everybody :(
Got called into college early morning and forgot my phone :dohh:
And Anna I got your FB message... But erm forgot to reply :blush
hopefully see you all soon! x

are we doing meet up on the tue or friday in half term?

Grrr found out yesterday that I won't have the car on that tuesday - but never mind will just have to zig-zag it!

Is it this Tuesday or next Tuesday? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->