• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

looking forward to seeing you all again feels like its been ages

enjoyed meeting you and fran on tuesday again betty

Yeah it was lovely P - you will have to let me know when you are free for another one xx

I miss everyone :( When's the next one? It's been ages since we've been able to come :( x

We've not arranged one yet Rhi, but I can always meet up pretty much anytime if you are ever at a loose end xx

It will be the christmas holidays when im ready for the next one

Ok that's no probs P - we will definitely organise one, just let me know what dates you are free xx

Hi can I join up please?
I use my phone a lot so often skip this section!

If I miss updates or anything could someone get me on Facebook - kimberley owen. I really need to start going to new places and meeting new people!

ladies its been too long :cry:

Im up for whenever the next meet is. I cant wait to see how big all the babies have gotten!!

<3

Hi Kimberley! Would be lovely to meet you.

Anybody free on Friday?

I've got college Friday sorry :sad1:

Charlotte! As if it''s nearly Alfie's birthday! :shock: And Connor's on sunday :shock: Little babies getting big :')

Aw no worries Rhi! It wouldn't bother me arranging something every week so everyone just let me know when they are free and we can go for it!

I'm free Thirsdays and wednesday afternoons (after 2) :D x

Cool - I think Nat is usually free on a Thursday too so maybe we can make that a regular thing. I just can't do Thursday this week or next week though xx

Yup me and Emily are free Thursdays! Could also do Weds afternoon after 2 most weeks as long as my friend is alright to give me a lift back from uni which she normally is :)

Shall we have a Thursday meet 2 weeks on Thursday? Not sure what date it is though :dohh:

24th? Should be good for me, yay! :) Will check my diary but i left it in the car outside and too lazy to go and fetch it right now...oops..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->