• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What shall we dooooo? :haha: Swimming? Normal meet up and lucnh? x

I think a normal lunch meet up if that's ok with everyone??

Woo! Sounds good to me! I'm dragging Jamie with me he finishes work on Sunday for uni so I'm making him come to meet all the gorgeous babas!
Charlotte we're busy the next 2 sats as this week Jamie's taking Emily out for the day and next weekend we'll be driving to France! But if you don't mind we could come pick it up one evening from you, would that be alright? x

Lunch is fine for me :thumbup:
Will be my last meet for awhile :sad1:

nat-thats fine just let me know, if you want so your not driving far me and ash go to westfields in the evening occasionally on a thursday so we could meet you one thursday if thats better for you. We could meet in the carpark.

<3

We're coming- Think i'm bringing Danielle n Naya too.

aw DJ are you coming. I bet naya's grown loads since we last saw her.

<3

Yeh I'm coming with Emma and Marnie :D

Yeh she's got loads bigger she's 15lb now :D

Wish me luck ladies - the bus I catch from burton to derby is run by 2 different operators and I can only use the zig zag with Trent barton so if the timetable online is wrong I might have to sit and wait until one comes along lol.

heeeey ladies long time no speak :cry:

I think another meet is in order. well have to try and arrange one to fit around all the schooly's schedules.

<3

I'm on holiday next week but can do the week after if anyone fanices meeting up with us xx

I can come if it's wednesday afternoon, thursday or weekend :haha: x

Hey guys, sorry i missed the last meet, slept in haaha! just got back off hol! Awful weather but LOTS of fun! I'm not sure, but I THINK I might be able to meet on Thursdays! Might have them off uni!
Hope you are all well! :)

Hey my lovelies!!

Anyone free for a meet-up next week?????

Might bake some cakes if you are all good girls :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->