• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We usually end up dominating the corner of the food court with our babies, pushchairs, high chairs and stuff :haha:

Haha yeah and last time me and Anna went some poor woman took it upon herself to basically serve us...fetching us highchairs and allsorts, haha bless her!!

Rach the first time I was supposed to go for a meet I couldn't even find them! Haha! So yeah the second time I was really really scared but its absolutely worth it, all the babies are gorgeous and the mums are alright too :p x

It's us mummies who are the gorgeous ones :smug:

We usually end up dominating the corner of the food court with our babies, pushchairs, high chairs and stuff :haha:

Haha yeah and last time me and Anna went some poor woman took it upon herself to basically serve us...fetching us highchairs and allsorts, haha bless her!!

Rach the first time I was supposed to go for a meet I couldn't even find them! Haha! So yeah the second time I was really really scared but its absolutely worth it, all the babies are gorgeous and the mums are alright too :p x

Haha did you really not end up meeting them the first time you went then? I'll be getting there first so i don't have to walk over to you all :)

No, she honestly didn't - and I think we were only about 20 feet away I think hahaha!

Ooooooooh ladies I cant wait to see everyone been too long what time is everyone meeting xx

I gonna try and come but may leave early as Chloe got jabs

Ok love - would be lovely to see you, even if only for a short while xx

It's this thursday isnt it? OMG I thought it was thursday just gone, and I felt so bad because I didn't go :dohh: :haha: See you thursday!!!!

Yep this Thursday, i haven't been able to forget because i'm still quite nervous :) At least you don't have to feel bad now n get to go x

Yep this Thursday, i haven't been able to forget because i'm still quite nervous :) At least you don't have to feel bad now n get to go x

:hugs: If you want to meet me a little bit before we meet, just shout :) At least you don't have to worry about joining a group on your own :hugs: x

:hugs: If you want to meet me a little bit before we meet, just shout :) At least you don't have to worry about joining a group on your own :hugs: x

I'm gonna try and get there about 15 mins before hun, but i'm terrible with time keeping so don't want to say for definate that i'll be there for then. I'll look out for you anyway :)

3 days to go ladies :) i'm excited and so is Finley. Maybe this is why he's not been wanting to sleep at night :)

Aww bless him can I have a list of all babies and mummies attending. I may sound crazy but I wanna do Christmas cards maybe the last meet me and chloe attend before Christmas so wanna make sure we get them out

Ooo good idea hun. The first year i'm actually going to be giving out cards. I usually buy them and then never end up writing any out x I'm Rachel and my little boy is Finley x

Ok will make sure you and finley have one

Im phillippa and my little girl is Chloe

Goooooood Morning my lovelies!!! Can't wait to see you all again xxx

Awww bummer! Only just found this thread, I'm from Swadlincote, near burton on Trent, maybe next time you guys meet up me and Lillie could come :)

Hi Whatme I'm in Burton!

I'm going to try and organise a Christmas meal or something - maybe an all you can eat type place with space for the babies. What does everyone think?

Yeah, should be good :) I will try so so so so so so so so hard to come, not seen you all since August :sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->