Food court, we always sit on the right (if you face the food court). Last time I was there, there was a big ride/screen thing there, dunno if it's still there or not. If it is, that's where we sit :)

Food court, we always sit on the right (if you face the food court). Last time I was there, there was a big ride/screen thing there, dunno if it's still there or not. If it is, that's where we sit :)

Yeah it's still there, the 4D theatre. Sounds like a plan to me! 11am as usual?

At the moment it looks like I may well be able to come although possibly a little late as I may have to rely on buses while my car gets its new wheel. So far right of the food court around 11? :)

Oops got my weeks mixed up lol! Silly house move throwing me off

I will look out for a group of ladies with pushchairs and bumps. It will be nice to talk to someone who isn't my cat or OH I have to say. I will probably be wearing a red mac and carrying a white handbag, if anyone spots me looking lost grab me!

Aw bless will do! You won't be able to miss me - I'm the fat bird wearing a pale green blouse with a very chatty toddler :haha:

Incase anyone checks this, I am having bus trouble and can't get into town until 12 now :( will pop up and see of you are all still there when I get there. If anyone reads this who is there can you PM me a mobile number?

Oh i missed this - I'm 15 mins away from Derby city centre - let me know is there's another meet up?

Nothing set up at the moment but I'd love to arrange another one :)

You should all come over to nottingham... we now have a Kiddicare store :)

Anyone free Tuesday 13th November? It's Connor's birthday, I'm off uni, and we have nothing to do! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->