Is anyone free next Monday or Friday? x

If I had a LO I would totally be up for this, shame I'm WTT lol!
Just moved back to the area and no longer know anyone haha

You don't need to have a baby to come along hun! We'd love to meet up with you xxx

When do we want to meet? Can no longer do this Friday, what about monday or tuesday next week? x

Hey ladies, wow what a lot of Derby Mummies!

Can I be cheeky and say hello?

I was just wondering if anyone is still bf-ing an older baby? My LO is nearly 9 months. All my local Mummy friends seem to have stopped by now so I'm looking for some local support??

Sorry, hope no one minds me hijacking :)

I was just wondering if anyone is still bf-ing an older baby? My LO is nearly 9 months. All my local Mummy friends seem to have stopped by now so I'm looking for some local support??

:hi: I'm breastfeeding my 20 month old :) You should come meet us, everyone is lovely, and we can have a chat :flower:

What shall we do Tuesday? x

Don't be sorry, it's what we are here for xx

:hi: I'm breastfeeding my 20 month old :) You should come meet us, everyone is lovely, and we can have a chat :flower:

Oh wow, good for you! I'm starting to get the 'So are you still feeding him?' questions at 9 months. Most of my friends gave up at 6 months so I've been having a bit of a wobble.

I'm not free on Tuesday but it would be nice to say hello some time!

Thank you :) xx

P and Chloe are coming hopefully too xx

I might be able to make it. Just moved to uttoxeter though!
Depends where everyones thinking??
X

We usually meet in Westfield, open to ideas though x

Shall we do Westfield? Then we can plan something different fir next time, it'll be nice to have a chat and a catch up :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->