Ooo we can do Tuesdays :) Aaaand I finish college at the end of may, so we can do any days then :D Been ages since we've seen you all x

This is going to sound silly..but I didn't think there was any other Derby ladies on here!:blush:

I've not got my LO yet...but I thought I'd introduce myself in here anyways:blush:
I'd love to join you all some time!
I'm Sian, from Etwall (actually moving to Uttoxeter soon though:dohh: ) and I'm 24 weeks with my first! Anyone close by??
x

Hi! I'm Anna from Burton so just up the road from you :o)

Hey!
Yeah not too far!

How many meets have there been so far then? Or roughly..:p

Ooh I dunno - a few. Different numbers at each one too. Really need to get another one sorted :)

Ohh right,
is there any younger derby mums that go? Just curious as I don't really have any friends similar age going through the same thing! Apart from one, but she's extremely busy with a newborn!:p

They're mostly younger mums to be honest, late teens/early 20's - I'm the old fart at 33 lol.

Haha, 33's the new 23;)

Would love to join sometime, if you'll have me?
Only input I have for places is that I loved Freddie's when i was little!:haha: and used to work at Jangala, in Hilton..although I wouldn't recommend it tbh!

I love jangala! It's our favourite soft play centre.

I have transport problems in the fact that I don't have my own car at the moment and anywhere we meet has to be accessible by bus. We usually meet at the food court in Westfield then just have a good old gossip over lunch, but we've also been swimming and to soft play (when I had access to a car) so we are open to suggestions.

And of course you are more than welcome!

Really? I used to be a party host there!:p
its where I met my OH, he was the chef!:haha:

Sounds good! I'll keep an eye out here for a meet!:)

Oooo are we organising another meet? :D
We need one! I've got till Sept 24th, with pretty much constant free time! xxx

I'm free almost every day too rhi so just let me know if ou want to meet.

Right let's try and get things organised! Let's start with a date - I can't do this week coming because I'm having my bathroom refitted. But apart from that I don't really have any plans until weds 29th August lol!

I don't really have any plans til November! And even then, that's just having a baby sooo..:haha:

Can't do 9th- 10th August, (Olympics and Wedding) and will struggle most Tuesdays, otherwise I'm good :)

If I had a LO I would totally be up for this, shame I'm WTT lol!
Just moved back to the area and no longer know anyone haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->