Signs of labour? 36+3

ksilme

Reaction score
So fed up!
I have been in pain for weeks, having Braxton hicks like nobody's business, so overtired, restless, uncomfortable etc!
Baby is fully engaged, mw could hardly feel his head.
Had a growth scan yest and he is about 6lb 6oz.

Every time I get out of bed it feels like I am going to wet myself because of the pressure. Today it feels as though I have been kicked in the crotch by a bloody horse!! I can feel myself waddling instead of walking. I have a feeling he will be early but not sure how early.

Last week I felt the need to get everything ready for him, cot, Moses basket, hospital bags etc.

With my girls, my labours were all in my back as they were back to back, he is too :'(

I am getting some back ache today and, sorry, it feels like I am constipated and really need a poo, but I *think* that is him? I know I was adamant through both precious labours I needed a poo but, nope, it was baby!!!

My boobs have gone so sore and achey too!
Especially my nipples!

I have been too hot all pregnancy and today I am cold.
Have had a bit of a cold all week
And whenever I sit on the loo, it is like a popping sensation near my cervix!! Very odd feeling

Could still be a while yet hun xx I know my friend had prodromal labour for weeks, and my SIL had it for 2-3 days.

If your mw does sweeps I would get one at 38 weeks to get things moving.

Still going at 38 weeks tomorrow lol, had a bleed on Thursday (37+2) I panicked, triage midwife said it sounded like show, but it wasn't mucousy at all, just blood, but he has been moving fine and the bleed stopped very soon after. Still in pain, still having bh. Have had a few contractions but very sporadic.
The main thing is the popping sensation, where I would imagine my cervix is? Hard to visualise/know exactly where by the feeling. Today it has been a lot more, every time I sit on the loo! And a couole.of times as I am just sat here. Dd1 is poorly and I have my car mot in the morning so half expecting waters to go overnight lol!!! Sods law and all that lol xx

Still going at 38 weeks tomorrow lol, had a bleed on Thursday (37+2) I panicked, triage midwife said it sounded like show, but it wasn't mucousy at all, just blood, but he has been moving fine and the bleed stopped very soon after. Still in pain, still having bh. Have had a few contractions but very sporadic.
The main thing is the popping sensation, where I would imagine my cervix is? Hard to visualise/know exactly where by the feeling. Today it has been a lot more, every time I sit on the loo! And a couole.of times as I am just sat here. Dd1 is poorly and I have my car mot in the morning so half expecting waters to go overnight lol!!! Sods law and all that lol xx

With my first my show was just a bloody show , no mucus and stopped shortly after as well. When are you seeing your midwife ? Are you suitable for an internal check ? Find out if you're dilating at all ? :hugs:

Vomiting, Hsaking, Diarrhea.. 35 weeks pregnant on Monday. No contractions just the shaking and vomiting and diarrhea... all day he has been pushing on my ribs but other than that haven’t experienced anything else.. also this is my second time throwing up today and never got morning sickness in my first trimester..

Well, baby Jago arrived yesterday morning at 38+4 :)
Had 3 hours of mild irregular contractions but with alot of pressure on the Friday evening, but they eased off and went. Waters went at 5.30am on Saturday 11th November, contractions started at 5.40am, they were horrendous!!! All in my back! And so close together straight away, every couple of minutes lasting a good 90 seconds each. Got to the hospital at 6.50am and he was born at 7.14am!!
Had 2 stretch and sweeps - Tuesday and Wednesday, Tuesday I was 2cm dilated and not effaced, weds, me could stretch to 3-4cm and was partially effaced. Lost so much bloody show/plug over those couple of days! Everything eased off again. Then Friday - dtd!! Apparently there is something in that!! Lost more bloody show and boom, 12 hours later waters went :) xx

Awesome!! Congrats!! Sounds like a good labour and I hope you're having a good time adjusting to a new family member. Good job mama!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->