'Signs' of pregnancy - just for fun.

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone believes in signs.....I'm not normally supersticious but I just logged onto a website to buy myself a new x-stitch hoop and a few supplies on the home page was advertising birth samplers......kind of freaked me out as I'm on CD28 and nothing to show for anything.....wondering whether to test or not lol.

Anyone had any signs?

YES...ME! I had a leaflet sent through the post from Next, trying to get me to buy the next catalogue, and apparently It includes 'a lot of great buys for you and your 'little one'!

I showed hubby straight away and said, maybe its a sign!!!!!!

haha- i hope so- my AF is due either tomorrow, tue and at latest wed- ive been having all the symptoms- complete exhaustion, hunger, one nipple gotten bigger, cramping, weeing alot more, bowel movements every 4 hours (sorry TMI) and watery CM- and yesterday i saw a truck with 'first' on it, then turned away and saw another truck on it with 'response' so fingers crossed girlies!!!!! BFP for everyone! xxx

Those signs are great i wish i had some, AF is now a day late and still getting bfn's, good luck i hope your signs turn out to be bfp's x

i went to a spiritualist evening a few weeks back and my gran came through and i got told that i can move forward and this time it will work out, no need to look back.

oooo samzi! that sounds amazing!!!! i hope she is right and you see your BFP hunny XX

I used to think it was a sign everytime i saw baby ads on tv - no such hope lol

Not had any signs as of yet. Trying not to read too much into things even trying not to symptom spot lol xx

My mum believes if you find a white feather its a sign from a loved one who has passed over, I felt something stabbing my boob last week looked in my bra and there was a tiny white feather?

fx to all
x

Spooky, I picked up a white feather yesterday off the floor in the living room - though it did come out of the couch cushions :)

the white feather thing is really true, a very dear friend of ours died in a car accident last year & there was even a white feather that fell at a wedding he was supposed to be at....there was no way it could fall coz it was indoors, its captured on the wedding video! my sister now has a framed pic of him & white feather tucked in the frame!

oh and i saw 2 magpies the other day :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"