SIL gave birth at 5 1/2 months

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
We don't really speak to H's brother or wife (just not close) they don't live anywhere near us, although we exchange christmas cards. SIL was in intensive care as of two nights ago she was 5 1/2 months pregant - was with twins but one died (not sure at what stage as MIL was very vague) and was hemmorgaing (sorry sp) they did a scan but couldn't find where the bleed was coming from, There has been mention of plactena coming away and she is a little dialated ??? (third party info so not 100% on the facts.

Although we do not speak I really feel for both of them and wanted to let them know that we are thinking of them, before I got a chance to send a txt MIL called to say that SIL has give birth and Luca is a pound and a half :blue:

His chances are reasonably good I think, he has had steriods to help with his breathing and is now in scbu so wil recieve the treatment that he needs.

Sorry just wanted to share

What are you apologising for dafty??

Big hugs to you and your SIL! :hugs: Hope all goes well with Luca in his journey through SCBU...

:hug: I'll be thinking of him - please keep us updated as and when you can xx

:hug: to you and your family. I am sure that the Luca has angels watching him and grows to be a healthy baby in due time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->