Silly gal due Sept. 9th, need some crazy bump buds! Holla!

alaskanwhitec

Mom of Toddler & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi there B n B Gals,
I've been on this site a month and a half, I absolutely love it, its keeps me preoccupied, I get bored soooo easy. So as impatient as I am, I know the next 6-7 months are gonna feel like an eternity, so I would love to have some bump buddies to travel down this long and windy road with! Yahoo, saddle up!
So I am 28, took me and DH close to 3 years to conceive, (we struggled with MFI) and we are so excited. Never did we think we would make it here. I am due September 9th, I've had two ultrasounds calculate this exact date, so I'm confident in my EDD. I live in Anchorage, AK. I love it here, its big and beautiful, but 6 months out of the year, pretty darn cold. I would like bump buddies from all over, don't matter where. I'm fascinated by other countries and cultures, too. So, if anyone is due around the same time as me, please request to be bump buddies. Yayah, I'm so excited! Thanks!
alaskanwhitecocoa
:hugs:

Hello! Im due on the same day as you, although Ive not yet had an ultrasound and don't actually get one until 20 weeks gone. So my EDD is just based on my LMP. But, I'm in Hawaii and near to the same time zone as you (sometimes being over here in the pacific area can suck cause it seems like a lot of people on here are many time zones ahead...)

Anyway, congrats on the BFP. How very exciting after so long! Wishing you a very healthy 30 weeks to come! :)

Thats awesome, a Hawaiian girl, wish I could be enjoying your weather right now, lol. I get lucky when it comes to the ultrasounds right now, my doc knew of my struggle to conceive, so she gives me a little sneak peek when I go to her office to keep my anxiety at bay. At 20 weeks I get the 4D ultrasound, thats the one I'm real excited about! I'm hoping for just a healthy baby, but....secretly would like a little girl. How about you? Keep in touch, PM me anytime, and tell me how your ultrasound goes, ok. Thanks for posting honey, have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->