Silly Q regarding water/juice

Louise23

Happy mum of 3girls&a boy
Reaction score
hey. I'm just wondering if you drink weak diluted juice like really weak mostly jus to colour the water would you 'calorie count' it on my fitness pal? And how? Lol. Also would you class one glass of juice = one glass of water? Xx

Yes, it's still calories. I've just put anything other than water that I drank as a "snack" and just put in the calories. You'd have to look at how many calories in a serving and figure how the amount of juice you're drinking. As far as considering it as a glass of water, if it's REALLY deluted and mostly water anyway, then it's still water that you're putting into your body, so yes, I'd count it.

Thanks I do have like the tiniest bit of juice. Like mayb 5ml in a tall glass xx

5 mls..maybe add like 15 calories to your tracker? lol I probably wouldn't really bother, or you could just figure an estimate of how much juice you have per day all together and figure out the total calories for it and just add that amount as one "snack".

It says for a 250ml glass of robinsons orange dilute is only 5 calories. So I figure that's made stronger so il just put it down as that and ill know that it's a little less lol thanks for ur reply hun. I'm new to all this calorie counting etc :)

If it's really weak then choose the drink type on myfitnesspal and select '1 portion' and then choose one of the fractions for amount, if that makes sense. It might be 1/3 of a normal glass for example :)

I chose the type on mfp but just left it as it was then I know im prob a touch under. Thanks hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->