Silly question about Peak Day

eris

Reaction score
If I had the lovely clear stretchy ewcm this morning, but am completely dry now would this be considered my peak day or would yesterday be considered my peak day.

I'm sorry I don't have the answer, but it is not a silly question, lol, I wanna know too. :)

From what I've heard ewcm comes /before/ ovulation day; but that said - the best day to dtd to conceive is the day before ovulation day, so that the sperm are there waiting when the egg drops so you don't miss it! Good luck!

Well I had an abundance Friday/Saturday and then a little bit Sunday morning, but then I was dry the end of the day. My cervix went low/closed/firm by evening. So I'm guessing Saturday would have been my peak day?

IIRC according to TCOYF your PD is the last day you had EWCF or the most fertile quality CF for you (since some ladies may not experience EWCF).

I read that EWCM clears up right after you ovulate. I'm guessing yesterday might have been your peak but the egg can stick around for 24 hours so still worth a shot to see if you can catch it.

Yeah, we DTD Sat night and Sun morning so if that doesn't do it then I'm out till next month. No biggie since I'm starting to feel stressed from all this trying.

Thanks ladies! Hope this month is your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->