Silly question but....

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Do they do different size stair gates?:blush:

The one my mam brings round for my brother is to big for the door frame so the door wont close propperly. I live in an old victorian house so i dont have the standard size door frames.

Yep, you can get adjustable ones and ones that have attatchments which can be added or removed to make them wider or narrower. We have two different types here, one is very high and the other is very wide....we use them for the animals....or at least we did before the bunnies were banned from the kitchen.

We have a wooden one of the nursery, we had to drill extra holes in to make it fit though, our doors are all different sizes, drives me crazy!

This one can fe adjusted but even with out the attachments, its too big.

You get loads of varying sized stair gates and they are all adjustable. Just do your measurements and take it with you, all stair gates need to be hard ware mounted for safety but most should fit. We had to buy and put up some last week as we now have a mobile baby. Our stairways are pretty small.

You get loads of varying sized stair gates and they are all adjustable. Just do your measurements and take it with you, all stair gates need to be hard ware mounted for safety but most should fit. We had to buy and put up some last week as we now have a mobile baby. Our stairways are pretty small.

Most in the UK do not screw onto the wall. We couldent do that anyway because it will damage the door frames and we rent.

https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Kiddyguard-Safety-Gate/dp/B000JF5SU8/sr=1-1/qid=1258708354/ref=sr_1_1/279-2181712-4850066?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

its a bit diffrent to a standard stairgate but would be able to strech to your requirments :winkwink:

:dohh:

https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Kiddyguard-Safety-Gate/dp/B000JF5SU8/sr=1-1/qid=1258708354/ref=sr_1_1/279-2181712-4850066?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

I put the link in a image one!! loool x x x

There snazzy, havent seen them before.

Good job we only need 2.

yeh theree like £90 a pop! im sure you can find them cheaper somewhere else tho x x

WOWZA they're expensive, they look good though but £90, my husband would die of a heart attack lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->