Silly question but...

diamondgem27

Reaction score
What is the difference between a sleepsuit, bodysuit and baby grow?

Does baby where a body suit under a sleepsuit at bed time or just a sleepsuit?

They all confuse me so much! It is our first baby.

Any advise clothing wise would be much appreciated! xxx

babygrow and sleepsuit are the same. Vests have no legs and can have no, short or long sleeves :)

night time depends on time of year. During winter I'd put vest under sleepsuit, but in the summer def not.

i didn't even know until last weekend that you have to put a vest over the nappy before you put the sleepsuit / babygro on! I just assumed that they wore the nappy then the sleepsuit over until my mom told me!
It's my first too and it seems like we're meant to know these things but how do we know if people don't tell you!! x

i didn't even know until last weekend that you have to put a vest over the nappy before you put the sleepsuit / babygro on! I just assumed that they wore the nappy then the sleepsuit over until my mom told me!
It's my first too and it seems like we're meant to know these things but how do we know if people don't tell you!! x

You don't need to :shrug: I didnt in the warmer months as theres no real need.

So its a nappy and then a vest and then clothes etc. And a nappy, vest and sleepsuit for night? We're having a winter baby due Dec 2nd xx

yes :)

(depending on how warm your house is of course, if it's like a sauna then skip the vest!)

So its a nappy and then a vest and then clothes etc. And a nappy, vest and sleepsuit for night? We're having a winter baby due Dec 2nd xx

it looks that way for the colder months.... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->