Silly things our Fellas have said ...

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
I just love some of the things my OH comes out with... he gets so embarrassed when I giggle at them but I can't help it lol.

We were having a random conversation and OH was adamant that monks live in a monkery ... obviously :dohh: since nuns live in a nunnery :rofl:

Anyone got any more crackers? I'll put more up as I remember the best ones :haha:

Dean told his brother,in all seriousness 'Men don't have Orgasms'

His brother just turned and said 'You're doing it wrong then mate!' :rofl:

my OH bought me flowers when i was ill so i asked him to put them in a vase and water and he said 'hot water?' so i asked him why the hell would you do that and he said, well surley they will get cold and die in cold water??

After ds2 was born oh seen the placenta come out,when the midwife left he said omg was that your womb that just came out lol gotta lAugh lol

My OH comes out with some crackers. His most recent!

Talking about Mia's Cradle cap, he said
'Oh you know you can get shampoo for that?'
I said 'yeah, Ive been using it?'
He said 'But she isn't bald at the back?'
'You do know what cradle cap is dont you?'
'Yeah, its when the babies head rubs against the moses basket and makes the hair fall out' Followed by a smug look!
I just practically rolled about laughing!

Thanks ladies these have made me :rofl:

Talking about the placenta coming out - I remember a male friend once saying that when his son was born, and the midwife told his gf to push to get the placenta out, he thought 'I never knew she was having twins' :shock:
:rofl: you'd think they'd educate themselves on these things but no lol

My OH never knew what a cervix was until I enlightened him. I knew he was at the births of his boys and I was like 'what did you think it was that dilates when they say she's however many cms dilated??' and he said 'eh I dunno? The fanny?' :rofl: :dohh:

me and my oh was talking about eskimos for some reason, i was explaining they lived in igloos etc he looked at me shocked and said "no babe penguins live in igloos" it still makes me laugh to this day

He asked me what a pea was made of...

he uses big words looks dead proud of himself.. im like ricky u dont no what (certain word) means do you and he says no.. lmao silly sod

yeah im the one who says the stupid things in our relationship... but today OH asked where the chinese people at chinese takeawys get the chicken peices from and what peice they are, I said well they do alot of different chicken dishes so probably bu whole chickens.... He sadi "what ant they kill them and chop em up in the garden" Dohh :L

To our son...

"Are you pooping yourself?" "Your def pooping yourself". "Go see your mother"

OH: (after looking up an actor on imdb.com) oh yeah, he was on 24!
Me: wouldn't know, never watched it.
OH: me either...

And an early morning conversation where OH kept switching languages, mostly to german but still, I told him to pick a language, to which he replied "pompelmoose..."

He's said stranger things but I'm tired and my memory's shot :p

Ah yes, no matter what's wrong whether it be a headache or knee pain, he will always reply "maybe you need to poo?"

He can be a right c**k sometimes :p

My OH said earlier 'if we get snackish later i'll make some'

i couldn't stop laughing at him cos he didn't spot his mistake :rofl:

Talking about the placenta coming out - I remember a male friend once saying that when his son was born, and the midwife told his gf to push to get the placenta out, he thought 'I never knew she was having twins' :shock:

My OH never knew what a cervix was until I enlightened him. I knew he was at the births of his boys and I was like 'what did you think it was that dilates when they say she's however many cms dilated??' and he said 'eh I dunno? The fanny?' :rofl: :dohh:

:rofl:!!

:rofl:!!

This made me laugh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"