Silver Cross Halo

choc

Reaction score
I am in love with this pushchair, and it will fit in my mini which is a massive bonus. I just wondered if anyone has a halo already and how do you manage the fact that there is virtually no space for storage? The changing bag can go over the handlebar. I'm thinking where am I going to put coats, umbrellas and wellies etc!
Any have any experience of this?

I am in love with this pushchair, and it will fit in my mini which is a massive bonus. I just wondered if anyone has a halo already and how do you manage the fact that there is virtually no space for storage? The changing bag can go over the handlebar. I'm thinking where am I going to put coats, umbrellas and wellies etc!
Any have any experience of this?

I have one and love it!!! Its an amazing pushchair. I thought it would be hard with no basket but the elastic straps on the bottom do hold quite a lot if you pack things right. :happydance:

xx

Thanks samsugar7, I'm in another dilemma now though as the car seat does not fit in my car! We've had to buy a maxicosi car seat which isn't compatible with the halo!

Thanks samsugar7, I'm in another dilemma now though as the car seat does not fit in my car! We've had to buy a maxicosi car seat which isn't compatible with the halo!

:cry: thats such a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"