Silver Cross Surf

LunaRose

Mum of a Boy & Girl
Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if anyone has a Silver Cross Surf? The reviews on the internet are really mixed so I don't know what to think! I have read that the folding mechanism was breaking easily but apparently this has been rectified on new models. Also the shopping basket is tiny but you can now buy an extra storage basket.

Does anyone having any problems with the size of the seat unit? My son is 20 months but he's already 3ft so I need it to be roomy!

It's so gorgeous and I really want it buuut I don't want to buy the pram and then regret it!

So, If anyone has any cons for the surf, or pros for that matter, I would love to hear them!

hi, i've got the surf and so far i love it. I find it easy to put up and down, it fits into my boot great and lo seems very snug and comfy. my lo is still only little so i can't comment on what its like for an older baby, but my lo is very long for her age and she's comfy. Had a small problem with the handle not adjusting properly after using it for a few months, but just took it to kiddisave in walsall where we brought it from and they replaced it whilst we waited

hi, i've got the surf and so far i love it. I find it easy to put up and down, it fits into my boot great and lo seems very snug and comfy. my lo is still only little so i can't comment on what its like for an older baby, but my lo is very long for her age and she's comfy. Had a small problem with the handle not adjusting properly after using it for a few months, but just took it to kiddisave in walsall where we brought it from and they replaced it whilst we waited

im a bit concerned that our baby is due in may and it might be too warm in the bay nest for her? did you have the carrycot? x

No didn't buy the carrycot. My lo was born end of sept & we have tended to use the car seat more than the seat unit, unless she is in it a long time. We used the seat unit with baby nest a lot when first born & that was around the time we had that heat wave - she was fine not too warm as the seat unit is quite open. The sales assistant actually said to not bother with thr carrycot and instead buy the baby snug to use on the seat unit in colder weather. Hope that helps

No didn't buy the carrycot. My lo was born end of sept & we have tended to use the car seat more than the seat unit, unless she is in it a long time. We used the seat unit with baby nest a lot when first born & that was around the time we had that heat wave - she was fine not too warm as the seat unit is quite open. The sales assistant actually said to not bother with thr carrycot and instead buy the baby snug to use on the seat unit in colder weather. Hope that helps

awww thanks huni :) did you find the babynest lay baby flat? :) x

Yep it lies baby completely flat, she was so comfy in it & fell straight asleep first time she went in it.

Yep it lies baby completely flat, she was so comfy in it & fell straight asleep first time she went in it.

awww thanks huni, gona stick with it, just to decide now black or pink lol :) xx

Ha ha, that was me I couldn't decide between those 2 colours! Thought hubby would make me have black but no we went for pink - so gorgeous! We went for the black silver cross car seat too so the pram is black when we use that, which tends to be most of the time with lo being little. But I do love it when it's all pink - so many compliments on it x

Ha ha, that was me I couldn't decide between those 2 colours! Thought hubby would make me have black but no we went for pink - so gorgeous! We went for the black silver cross car seat too so the pram is black when we use that, which tends to be most of the time with lo being little. But I do love it when it's all pink - so many compliments on it x

im thinking get the pink and maybe a black spare set, its easier to get than the pick one haha, the rain cover is black tho isnt it? does it not look odd? xx

Only used the rain cover with the car seat so far, but cus of how the raincover covers the pram I don't think it would look too bad - you prob wouldn't see much pink with the raincover I don't think x

Only used the rain cover with the car seat so far, but cus of how the raincover covers the pram I don't think it would look too bad - you prob wouldn't see much pink with the raincover I don't think x

sold :0 lol OH wont be too happy, 6ft 4 gent pushing bright pink pram haha, but summer baby itl look great xx

It looks so cute, plus we ladies do the hard work carrying baby & giving birth, being seen pushing a pink pram is a small prize to pay for the men eh!! Hope u love it as much as I love mine. Good luck xx

It looks so cute, plus we ladies do the hard work carrying baby & giving birth, being seen pushing a pink pram is a small prize to pay for the men eh!! Hope u love it as much as I love mine. Good luck xx

thanks huni you too :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->