Silvercross 3D!!

M

masi

I know some of you ladies have had one of these. At what age did they grow out of the pram mattress bit??
Thanks in advance!!

Leeon grew out of it around 2n half months maybe 3 months which is too early i think it is small as leeon was only 6lbs 10oz at birth

Jasmine was 4weeks old, and she was only 48cm, I swear I got a smaller one then everybody else.

Jasmine was 4weeks old, and she was only 48cm, I swear I got a smaller one then everybody else.

Thats what i was thinking!! Seths only 5 weeks, but i don't think he'll be in it much longer.

She's 16lb8oz but she's only 64cm, her feet are ALMOST touching the bottom, she'll be going onto my iCandy on Saturday though :happydance:

Thats what i was thinking!! Seths only 5 weeks, but i don't think he'll be in it much longer.

We took Jasmine to mothercare in hers when she was 4weeks old and they said bloody hell, shes outgrown that already! Thats why im so shocked at how others can still fit in it LOL

yeah same here leeon was nearly touching the bottom when he was born and i was gutted when he first went in it thinking to myself hes not gonna fit in it for long!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->