Similar pregnancy,same sex?

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
so with my daughter I remember losing weight in first trimester due to ms and it was only food that would stop it whilst eating but I didn’t give in to it all the time lol and extreme sore breasts.

With my son all I had symptoms wise was sensitive nipples

This time the ms and food is there again (worse than I remember) and I definitely won’t be losing weight because I am eating to feel better lol and I can’t touch my breasts hardly....

My daughter always wanted a sister and secretly I’d love to give her one but I will be happy as long as baby is healthy but it has me thinking that I am feeling the same as when I had my little girl so could it be the same again? How was it for u?

My 1st & 2nd were boys. Pregnancies very much the same. No MS and I always felt great other than needing a nap once in a while. The only thing that differed was the types of cravings & the amount of weight I gained. 1st was 25-30lbs & 2nd gained 15lbs. I was just craving healthier stuff with my 2nd.

I’m currently 21 weeks with my 3rd which is a girl. I have definitely noticed a difference MS wise & even now have the odd day of nausea. Energy is way lower this time around as well & I'm pretty much ready for bed around 7:30pm-8:00pm. Oh & the heartburn is just AWFUL I have it pretty much after every meal. Had the odd case of HB with the boys but never everyday multiple times a day.

In my case definite difference between the pregnancies I had boys vs girl.

Ds- no symptoms at all. Craved french fries and BBQ sauce
DD1- Symptoms at BFP. Craved fruit
DD2- Symptoms at BFP. Craved Fruit/Mt Dew/Sour Patch Kids/OJ
Angel DS- Symptoms at BFP. Craved Bananas.
This baby (not disclosing gender to public)- Symptoms at BFP. Craved Pizza and comfort foods.

I’m noticing the symptoms seem less with boys (in these 3 cases anyway) and summer u have just reminder me of the fatigue with dd aswell and I’m constantly exhausted this time aswell actually,when my head hits the pillow I’m gone lol xx

This pregnancy (3rd baby) has completely mirrored my first pregnancy from the start, I thought this time this baby was a girl the same as my first, but nope, it's a boy! And now I have some 3rd trimester issues than completely mirrors my second baby, and he was a boy lol

I only have boys, but I can say that my 4th pregnancy was SO different from my others that everyone said it had to be a girl. Also, a friend who had girl, boy, girl said her third pregnancy was exactly like her boy pregnancy and she had another girl.

My pregnancies had a few differences but on the whole were pretty similar and I had different genders.

All my pregnancies were similar and I had 3 girls... This one is different from nausea to cravings and I'm sooo tired all the time. With all my girls I craved sweets and had a lot of energy no morning sickness or any sickness period. From my 13 week scan ob says looks like a boy but not 100 sure till my next scan so well see:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->