Simon or Theodore?

SallyADW

Reaction score
Hi! So DH and I narrowed down the list and Simon and Theodore are the last two standing. We really are just having so much trouble deciding on which one goes best with our other children. The boys are Judson and August and the girls are Eliza and Vivian. It would be a great help if you voted on your favorite. Thanks!

For me Theodore/Theo goes better and I always prefer more unusual names hehe :) I hope you reach the final decision! But then maybe he'll be born and you'll see his face and know which suits him best <3

I prefer the name Simon, but I agree with the previous poster that Theodore goes with the names of your other kids better.

That being said I also think that when you see the baby's face, you'll know what to name him :)

I like Simon and although it was more common years ago I don't think it is as much now. Theodore has picked up in popularity so I think there won't be as many Simons among your sons peers as there would be Theodores

Sorry, I'm no help, I like them both. Just wanted to say that thanks to you, I now have the chipmunks song stuck in my head. :lol:

Theodore!

And I am also now singing the chipmunks :haha:

Theodore definitely goes better with your other names. Simons a bit plain

I would probably go for Theo rather than Theodore!

Sorry, I'm no help, I like them both. Just wanted to say that thanks to you, I now have the chipmunks song stuck in my head. :lol:

I'm so glad someone else said this first! :laugh2: Out of the two I prefer Theodore or Theo though.

I also like Theodore and think it sounds perfect with his sibling's names :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->