Simply having too much fun

Oh, and let me make the official first announcement here:

Apparently the NuvaRing is crap and I'm pregnant!!!!

:happydance:

Randianne, I had a dream the other night and you were in it. lol. Anyway, your name wasn't Randianne at all; it was Lynn or Leah or some "L" name; nothing to do with Randianne. That's all I remember :haha:

Well, my name is Andrea, but that's hilarious! I've had dreams about people on BNB too. Which is fascinating because I don't know what most of you look like.

Emerald, I've always worked in emergency (paramedic and then nurse) and I loved it until I had Quinn. I can't handle the dead kids anymore.

So glad to see everyone!!

Heh! Im a trauma and orthopeadic nurse :haha: Poor Robinator has got no hope with the grossness between us all!

Randianne, I had a dream the other night and you were in it. lol. Anyway, your name wasn't Randianne at all; it was Lynn or Leah or some "L" name; nothing to do with Randianne. That's all I remember :haha:

Well, my name is Andrea, but that's hilarious! I've had dreams about people on BNB too. Which is fascinating because I don't know what most of you look like.

Emerald, I've always worked in emergency (paramedic and then nurse) and I loved it until I had Quinn. I can't handle the dead kids anymore.

Where does Randianne come from?

Heh! Im a trauma and orthopeadic nurse :haha: Poor Robinator has got no hope with the grossness between us all!

Two nurses, a doctor and a pilot. It sounds like the start of a bad joke.

Day at the beach:

Attachments

• beach1.jpg
    beach1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 5
  • beach2.JPG
    beach2.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
Thanks everybody! It was a surprise but I'm super happy.

Robinator, Lane looks so poised in those pictures. Like a little swimsuit model!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm excited I'm not the only nerd here. Although gaming has gone by the way-side since Kaida's arrival...

Robinator - fixed or rotary wing? I've had my first lesson and plan to do fixed wing. DH was doing rotary until he got waaaay too air sick on one of his lessons and decided it wasn't for him :(

I love being around other medicos/science/health peoples. We can have the most disgusting discussions and it doesn't phase us. Although I've noticed becoming a parent isn't far off LOL

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm excited I'm not the only nerd here. Although gaming has gone by the way-side since Kaida's arrival...

Robinator - fixed or rotary wing? I've had my first lesson and plan to do fixed wing. DH was doing rotary until he got waaaay too air sick on one of his lessons and decided it wasn't for him :(

I love being around other medicos/science/health peoples. We can have the most disgusting discussions and it doesn't phase us. Although I've noticed becoming a parent isn't far off LOL

THIS! I always forget when I'm around non-medical people and talk about gross stuff and get weird looks :blush: I can't help that my life centers around bodily functions! lol

Babydust, I've always wondered about your foster daughter - what's the story there? How did you come about being her guardian? :D I have friends that are fostering; they just got a little boy that they are hoping will be long term

Any symptoms yet? :D

Just a little tired, but it's still early. I'm crossing my fingers that I don't get sick like I did last time around. I felt like I threw up for four straight weeks and I have no idea how I'd handle that with a toddler.

My house is 80 degrees,
Far too hot for me,
My baby won't let me put her down,
So I've become sweaty.

My limericks aren't so good.

:wave:

Babydust, I've always wondered about your foster daughter - what's the story there? How did you come about being her guardian? :D I have friends that are fostering; they just got a little boy that they are hoping will be long term

I made a thread on it when I first fostered them but here's the basics:

My OH's Auntie (the girls mother) was struggling to cope with her 14 year old and kept packing her off to her Dad. The Dad refused to take her once she announced she was pregnant so she went back to her Mum. Well things just went even more downhill from there as she's never been mentally stable and has abusive relationships/takes drugs ect. Well, she had a complete mental breakdown and we were called late at night to take the girls for the evening as they took her into hospital after a suicide attempt. We'd always taken the girls whenever times got tough on an unofficial basis as the rest of OH's family don't see it as 'their' problem :nope:

Well, long story short, they had no other family willing to take them other than us as their mother had been sectioned under the mental health act. We're pretty sorted for our young age, own house, good jobs ect. so the social decided they'd let us continue to care for them! It can be hard work, and I really don't enjoy having social services around checking up on us but it's working and both girls are more settled! Hannahs baby is due soon and we're still trying to figure out what's going to happen then. She says if her Mum gets out of hospital then she doesnt want to go back to live with her :shrug: I dunno if I'm willing for it to be a permanant placement for her though. It may sound selfish, but we have our own plans and we've put them on hold already to foster them until their mother is back on their feet...

Woooah. Essay lol! Any questions, just ask!

Emerald that's a broad range of choices.emergency would be my choice.
I'm a trauma/orthopedic nurse. I would love to try emergency nursing or itu but there is something I like about ortho.

Congratulations on the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->