• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Simply having too much fun

I haven't been part of these before...can I join? :) OH is working late tonight, Callum is in bed and I've finished all the seasons of Pretty Little Liars :haha: And I'm not in the mood for The Sims

Yay more people!

How was Pretty Little Liars? I've never watched it but I'm a sucker for ABC Family's angsty TV.

I hope someone will be on here in 2 hours (1900) cuz I don't have any time till then, boo hiss.

Oo I wanna join the gross out game ;) I'm no doctor or nurse (yet!) but prior to LOs birth I was an endoscopy tech and did organ/bone/tissue recovery for transplant at night :D

It's 10am here. I should be dedicating time to LO in 2 hours (she's napping now) but I'm sure I'll be a bad Mummy and be on here gossiping instead muhahaha

I haven't been part of these before...can I join? :) OH is working late tonight, Callum is in bed and I've finished all the seasons of Pretty Little Liars :haha: And I'm not in the mood for The Sims

I'm always in the mood for Simming. However I have packed up my big gaming machine to baby proof the small apartment and prepare for moving.

Yay more people!

How was Pretty Little Liars? I've never watched it but I'm a sucker for ABC Family's angsty TV.

Soooooo good, as much as I hate to admit it :haha: I did the free trial on Netflix and was looking for a new show to watch. I got bored with Lost and Dexter, so tried PLL and got hooked from the first episode. Now I have to wait until next month when season 4 premieres on TV. It was a total guilty pleasure.

Oo I wanna join the gross out game ;) I'm no doctor or nurse (yet!) but prior to LOs birth I was an endoscopy tech and did organ/bone/tissue recovery for transplant at night :D

Hehe - bum camera.

I'm so mature this morning. I don't think I've had enough sleep... for the last 6 months.

Hehe - bum camera.

I'm so mature this morning. I don't think I've had enough sleep... for the last 6 months.

People in medicine are so twisted.

My coworkers and I were getting a rare chance to eat together so of course we were discussing patients and gross ER stories. We didn't think anything of it, but the cleaning lady came in and we almost made her vomit. :haha:

Soooooo good, as much as I hate to admit it :haha: I did the free trial on Netflix and was looking for a new show to watch. I got bored with Lost and Dexter, so tried PLL and got hooked from the first episode. Now I have to wait until next month when season 4 premieres on TV. It was a total guilty pleasure.

I may have to check it out. Trashy tv is one of my favorite late night activities.

Oh, it's full of trash. It's awesome.

I have no gross stories to contribute :( I work in a grocery store.

Oh wait! I do have a gross story...

Okay so a few years ago I was working in a different grocery store and a co-worker had a guy go through her til, bleeding EVERYWHERE, there was blood on the conveyer belt from when he set his objects down on it. Anyway so as he's about to leave, he says to her "oh you might want to clean that up, I have hepatitis".

WTF?! She was a major germaphobe too, and I was supervising that night and she came to me shaking and almost crying...poor girl. How gross is that though?!

Oh, it's full of trash. It's awesome.

I have no gross stories to contribute :( I work in a grocery store.

Oh wait! I do have a gross story...

Okay so a few years ago I was working in a different grocery store and a co-worker had a guy go through her til, bleeding EVERYWHERE, there was blood on the conveyer belt from when he set his objects down on it. Anyway so as he's about to leave, he says to her "oh you might want to clean that up, I have hepatitis".

WTF?! She was a major germaphobe too, and I was supervising that night and she came to me shaking and almost crying...poor girl. How gross is that though?!

That's extremely inconsiderate of that guy. People like that make me angry.

i'm a germaphobe, I used to work at a really busy Starbucks and one time a lady came to me (i was making drinks) and she said, "my son threw up all over the toilet" and I was like.....um not my f'in problem!

she wouldn't clean it up so I had to go in there and clean it. i also have a vomit phobia and the germ phobia, I thought I was going to die from anxiety.

Hilarious story, I was working late on a Friday night at starbucks....this guy comes in and gets 2 drinks. he's a total dick and we couldn't wait for him to leave. well he takes his drink tray and on his way out smashes directly into the glass door.....drinks spilled everywhere, he was totally mortified and just left. i couldn't breathe because I was trying to hard not to laugh. i couldn't understand because the door was in the same place as when he came in, :rofl:

I was in the hospital for a week between my labor, emcs and LO in the NICU. all the nurses/doctors are great except one nurse who came in at midnight the day of my c section (section was at 7:30 a.m.) everyone had left and they told me to try and sleep. so got LO sleeping in her little basket and i was kind of drifing off. well the nurse came to check my temp, my BP and give me my motrin. she somehow managed to knock out the IV that had my antibiotics in it, blood was spraying everywhere, she then had to turn the lights on, woke LO up, couldn't get my IV back in, poking me all over....it was horrible.

later found out they were having a strike and had replacement nurses who had no idea what was going on in the hospital, LOL

I would be sooo pissed at that nurse.

When I was 11 I was in the hospital for pneumonia, they put the needle in my hand just in case I needed a IV (I never did, jerks) and they screwed it up the first time and there was blood every where. I love needles, but since then, I've dreaded needing IV's.

That Starbucks story is awesome, I love when dick customers get what's coming to them. Although now I want an iced hazelnut macchiato. Thanks a lot :haha:

If you get blood, you know you're in the right spot! ;)

i could go for something from starbucks now too.....i'm too lazy LOL!

By far the worst thing (for me, I can deal with blood,poo,vomit etc) was when I worked in dialysis and a patient that came from the nursing home had a huge subdermal cyst and it burst... Blood and pus was all over their back , the dialysis chair ... It smelled awful. Egh, pus is my gag factor :/

By far the worst thing (for me, I can deal with blood,poo,vomit etc) was when I worked in dialysis and a patient that came from the nursing home had a huge subdermal cyst and it burst... Blood and pus was all over their back , the dialysis chair ... It smelled awful. Egh, pus is my gag factor :/

Sputum is mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->