Simply having too much fun

Emerald87

Mummy to a perfect girl
Reaction score
Hey ladies.

We seem to get along pretty well. How about somewhere to discuss pointless crap like lung butter, bumbos on the bench and our babies slapping other babies?

I have sooooooooo much cleaning to do today :( I don't wanna. I wanna take a walk at the park!

Done all your cleaning Robinator? I'll have you know my house is back to being spick and span (do you know what that means over the pond? :haha:) after my post-birthday slacking!

I'm sitting here eating veggie chips and watching Dr. Phil, counting down the final five minutes until I have to get Lane up from her nap.

Today at the beach there was this grandma with her two toddler grandkids. Lane and I are walking in the water and she comes over and says, "I wouldn't let her go in there; there was a sewage leak over at Marina Park".

I say, "yeah, but the city has been here to test the water and it came back clean"

Her: (pauses), "well, I'm keeping my kids out of the water."

Me: (shrugs) "okay"

Meanwhile, it's nearly 85 degrees and her poor two grandkids are chomping at the bit to get in the lake, and she's holding them both back by the wrists. Geez, grandma, way to dangle the bait. Sheesh.

Emerald, how do you not burn everyday in Oz?! We're planning on moving out there in a couple of years and I'm dreading being in a constant state of sunburn :rofl:

Yay Emerald! Great idea! You know how much robinator likes discussing lung butter!

I said this before in the other thread before it went away, but congrats on becoming a doctor! Are you specializing?

Bumbos on the "bench"? Is that Aussie slang for counter?

Randianne, I had a dream the other night and you were in it. lol. Anyway, your name wasn't Randianne at all; it was Lynn or Leah or some "L" name; nothing to do with Randianne. That's all I remember :haha:

And anyone else who wants to discuss random things in an ongoing fashion, feel free to jump on in :winkwink:

Randianne, I had a dream the other night and you were in it. lol. Anyway, your name wasn't Randianne at all; it was Lynn or Leah or some "L" name; nothing to do with Randianne. That's all I remember :haha:

Well, my name is Andrea, but that's hilarious! I've had dreams about people on BNB too. Which is fascinating because I don't know what most of you look like.

Emerald, I've always worked in emergency (paramedic and then nurse) and I loved it until I had Quinn. I can't handle the dead kids anymore.

So glad to see everyone!!

I think you should do emergancy medicine :winkwink: When we move out, I'm hoping to go for an ER job this time. There's so hard to come by in the UK :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->