How about "explode your load"?

:rofl:

That sounds .... like taking a dump :haha:

Building a log cabin
Pinching a loaf
Taking a dookie
Seeing a man about a horse

My friends dad would always say he just delivered twins

are we still discussing phrases for wanking or moved on to pooing?

hahahaha! I guess that phrase could be used for both :rofl: Although it would be unbelievably creepy if my friends dad was discussing that with us, I was talking about pooing to clear that up!

Hey Mrs Butterfly! We need more GoT fans on here!

My OH used to watch it (is it not in season right now?) But I was usually asleep to really get into it :haha: I'm more of a netflix girl. Right now, we're watching Prison Break :thumbup:

I've always wanted to watch prison break and never got round to it.

Kisses - I seem to recall you may be a breaking bad fan? I am ridiculously excited about that starting again!

While we're on the topic of shows-Any True Blood fans?!!?

<------------- right here! (well, me... not Alfie)

Although I will say it's getting a little silly. I still love it though! Ever since Anna Paquin became a blonde I've had people tell me I look like her, though I just went dark.

There somebody in the car behind me that looks a lot like Sean from the bachelor

I'm afraid I am more of a Grey's Anatomy, Bones & Grimm fan. Also like the cheese that is Storage Wars / Storage Hunters, Pawn Stars.

UK Shows - LOVED Gavin and Stacey, will be interesting to see what the US remake is like. Also love Dr Who, Call The Midwife and Downton Abbey.

I have to ask, seriously, what is WPB?

WelshOneEmma, You know how would you explain a joke it isn't funny anymore? We want this to stay funny ;)

YES I love Breaking Bad!! Although, I only watched it on Netflix and they STILL haven't put the most recent season on so I have to figure out a way to watch that before the new season starts. And Ohhhhhh yes Eric Northman-yummm <3 True Blood has been a bit "eh" (the most recent season) After every episode I'd be like "Realllly....." But still addicting!

Love the cheesy shows like Storage Wars. Not a fan of Pawn Stars but LOVE Hardcore Pawn, it's in Detroit which is about an hour and half from where I live so close to home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->