Simply having too much fun

Do you American/Aussie ladies have any weird terms for wanking?

The one that always makes me chuckle is bash the bishop but not sure if that's a universal thing or just a Brit saying!

Sooo many!

Banging

Fornicating

Screwing

Bob's your uncle (DH told me that one :haha:)

Hiding the salami

Well, hello there. May I join in? I didn't read the whole thread but I took tasters throughout, and I think I can fit in.

At the very least I have some excellent gross-out stories, and as someone who a) works from home on the computer and b) has a baby that is up six times a night, I spent an unacceptable amount of time on this site, so I'm good at keeping a thread going.

WELCOME! The nastier (I.e. in a gross way) the story, the better.

The other ladies seem to have gone to bed - lazy bums - so it's just you and me *shifty eyes*

Well, *sidles closer* shall I start with the story about the guy who swallowed a live axolotl by accident or the summer I worked in a crematorium?

Oh em gee

YES (although you've spoiled the punch line already ;) )

Do you American/Aussie ladies have any weird terms for wanking?

The one that always makes me chuckle is bash the bishop but not sure if that's a universal thing or just a Brit saying!

Choking the chicken?

We also mess around on nights out about "spiderman" which could translate to both men and women (see if you get that one!).

I neeeeeed to get a video of my sons new dance. Kneeling on the floor and 'bouncing' which looks hilariously like thrusting :blush:

Soooo completely random but..
How about that documentary on BBC3 about the conjoined twins?! I've become obsessed. They're incredible.

Larkspur for the win! Glad to see you here!

Can we talk about how much I love Canadians? I kind of wish I was one.

I've come to love Aussies and Welsh ladies thanks to BnB, but Canadians are still one of my top three loves in life (I'll let you guess what the other two things are :haha:).

There's a reason Americans claim to be Canadians when traveling abroad! I want some Canadian underwear. (I was going to say panties, but I realize the vast majority of you hate that word :rofl:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->