Simpson's Edinburgh Mum's

I got a soft spot for Valerie, me......

:rofl:

I have a soft spot for valerie too. People skills is so her forte :rofl:

I knew off Maggie & Magda before getting to Edinburgh as they had both worked in Bristol and the staff there rated them both highly. Small world in the neonatal department lol.

hi ladies

well, been lovely to read the posts on this, but as you can see from signature, now back at Simpsons neonatal again after Archie's early arrival just over 3 weeks ago. amazing how many nurses we remember... have now met Maggie, Jane and Anne for the first time. have to say, all of the nurses have been fab, and timing was perfect today as Archie's incubator was being changed, and Lyndsay, Hilary and Maggie helped me get my first cuddle, tried hard not to blub!

hope you are all good.

Dawn x

Aww Dawn. Congrats on wee Archie. How is he doing? We're popping into the neonatal unit on 21st. Anya has an appointment about 3pm. So we're coming to show the nurses how big she is now. :) xx

Glad you got your first cuddle with Archie. I hope he is doing well.

I am also the simpson's on the 21st for an appointment at 2:15. PM me if you want to talk or want to meet another 25 weeker.

Does anyone know when Maggie retires. I really want to take Archie up and give her a card and gift from him. Not been back for ages and will be a little hard I think. Might take sweets for the nurses too.

We popped in to the unit on thurs. They said it's either August or September she leaves. xx

hi ladies

well, been lovely to read the posts on this, but as you can see from signature, now back at Simpsons neonatal again after Archie's early arrival just over 3 weeks ago. amazing how many nurses we remember... have now met Maggie, Jane and Anne for the first time. have to say, all of the nurses have been fab, and timing was perfect today as Archie's incubator was being changed, and Lyndsay, Hilary and Maggie helped me get my first cuddle, tried hard not to blub!

hope you are all good.

Dawn x

Hey dawn just recognised you. Lol, how weird we are members of the same forum :):):) And our babies are in the same ward :) xx

^thats how most of us met :rofl: it's so weird us lot all end up here!

hi ladies

hope you are all good.

Dawn x

Hey dawn just recognised you. Lol, how weird we are members of the same forum :):):) And our babies are in the same ward :) xx

Danielle!! Sorry just seen this now! how's St Johns???? Just wanted to tell you that Archie took Reece's place in Braids, and moved there the early hours of Wednesday morning!!! he's doing well over there, in a heated cot with clothes on now as of this morning. still cycling off cpap and managed 8 hours today on 0.03!!! around about 20-24% on cpap - loving the quietness of Braids compared to Blackford!

Tell me how Reece is doing... Dawn xx:hugs:

just wanted to say that I saw Maggie at the unit today, and she has just 2 shifts left before she retires - she's sold her flat and has got a dog in preparation for retiring! She will be missed.

Oh really, I'll need to pop in with a card for her. She was so kind to us. Thanks for letting us know. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->