Single digits ladies! Anyone wanna count down with me?!

HopefulMarla

Reaction score
I am due in just 6-8 days (docs base is off LMP. I base it off last ultrasound). I am in the single digits. Yikes! That's really really soon. Anyone else wanna count down with me?

I wish! I'll count down for you. Lol! But I still have 28 days! I'm selfishly hoping for a safe, healthy early delivery just before Christmas. But as long as lo is healthy that is all that matters.
best of luck. It is very exciting, unnerving, stressful, and scary to be that close!!

I want to count down with you! I went to my appt today and my doctor pretty much just told me to be prepared to go past my due date. I haven't dilated at all.

I'm sneaking in with 13 days till my sweep if that counts ;-)

I wish I was counting down with you. I can't wait to hit single figures!

Hope things happen for you soon :)

I'll count down. I can't believe I am actually in single figures tho. I also have 6 days and a obstetrician appointment today.

I'm expecting to go over too ILUVTOSHOP.

Is anyone else team yellow? x

Section this day next week! Have a feeling it will be the longest week of my life though ��

Yayyyy! I really couldn't imagine having a scheduled section. That would make me the most anxious girl in the world. I'm pretty sure. I think I'm going over due, but a girl can dream right?! To all the non single digit ladies. It does go quickly. Just feels long in the moment. Sometimes I forget how fast a day can go. I just hope I don't have to be induced!

8 days left here!!! We are team yellow too Carhar!!

Yayyyy! I really couldn't imagine having a scheduled section. That would make me the most anxious girl in the world. I'm pretty sure. I think I'm going over due, but a girl can dream right?! To all the non single digit ladies. It does go quickly. Just feels long in the moment. Sometimes I forget how fast a day can go. I just hope I don't have to be induced!

I'm actually pretty relaxed about it. ...at the minute!! Had an emergency section at fully dilated after my lo got stuck last time so at least this time don't have to do a day and half of labour AND a section. Plus there's no panic about who is minding him if I go into labour. Fingers crossed your baby will be punctual and you'll not have much longer to wait!

Any inkling Pampas? Everyone including my mw thinks I'm having another princess. I have no preference at all.

I have an induction date of 16th now if baby doesn't arrive before x

I'll count down with you. I have 9 days left until my elcs! Time is flying by!

I was supposed to have a section yesterday as baby WAS breech, she turned in the last week talk about keep me on my toes! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->