Single figures!! Eeek!!

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Just spotted my ticker - 9 days to go! Anyone else?

After ttc for 5 months then losing a baby at 12 weeks, then ttc for 4 months and losing another at 21 weeks then ANOTHER 4 months ttc then 39 weeks of pregnancy I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER but in other ways this pregnancy has flown by. It'll take a bit of adjusting to not ttc or being pregnant after this. Just want baby here safely now xxx

I'm on countdown too, due next Friday so 6 days to go for me! My other two were late though so I'm thinking more likely 9 or 10! How are you feeling? To me it still doesn't seem real. I mean, I know it's going to happen but I can't actually believe it at the same time if that makes sense? My youngest is almost four now so I really have no recollection of what to even do with a baby! I'm excited and terrified at the same time.

Yeah my daughter is 4 in October so not far off. Scary!! She was 14 days late but everyone keeps telling me this one will be early. Can't be that early!!

Too exciting!!! :) although I keep assuming I'll go 2 weeks over. The thought of it makes me want to cry! Haha

Xx

Sorry about your losses :hugs:

Exciting that you are in single digits! Won't be long now even if you go over your due date.

I'm not in single digits yet...and was induced at 41 weeks with my daughter. My ob thinks it's unlikely that I'll reach my due date due to baby's position, but I dont think she's right lol! I think I'll go around a week past again.

Are you booked in for a sweep? I have one next Thursday although I'm not too hopeful as it never worked the last two times.

Yeah cattia I'm booked in fir a sweep at 40 weeks but I had 3 with my daughter and they did nothing!!

Perplexed this one has been 3/5 engaged for weeks but so was my daughter. I can feel thus one drilling into my cervix most nights. Really hurts!!

Wow that has gone so fast. Exciting.

Hey, I have 9 days until my induction date!!! Eeek! Have been to the hospital this morn as baby is so quiet but the CTG was fine!
It's gone so fast and so slow at the same time!
Munchkin this must have felt like an eternity to you!!!! We were TTC for 2 years and then I had 2 miscarriages so this baby feels long awaited too!

I keep saying...oh this is the last time I do this or that before baby etc
I think subconsciously I must be getting anxious because I seem reluctant to do the last bits of preparation!

Is everyone else completely ready??

Just a few days here, can't believe it. Well less than 20! :haha:

How exciting!! :hugs: Can't wait to hear your announcement, not long now at all

9 days to go here too! As long as the baby's on time anyway, lol.

5 more sleeps until I meet my little girl! Eek! Elective c-section is booked for Friday!

This pregnancy has flown but the last couple of days have been dragging! I'm soooooooooooo excited to finally meet her but also really nervous too! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->