Single Mom of 2 under 2

YoungMomma2be

Reaction score
Recently my children's father and I split, I then found out I'm pregnant with our second (his forth) I'm a complete mess and feel horrible that I now am gonna Have 2 kids who have to grow up in a broken home. Between the hurt from a break up, my son being without his daddy everyday and now my hormones being crazy from being pregnant I'm a complete disaster. I don't know how much more I can handle before I snap. There is no chance of reconciliation and that is killing me. :'( I wish he knew I love him.

I know it's really hard but don't panic take a big deep breath and stay really strong lots of people are single mums with more than one baby and I'm sure you will do just fine .. You just have to pull yourself together (not in a nasty way) and I know it's tuff but do this for your kids they need thier mum to be amazing and strong you can do it so many parents do a great job on their own no reason why you cant :)

I agree with the previous poster. That sounds really rough, and I can tell you're really broken up about it, and understandablbly so. But you CAN do this, even though it won't be easy. Do you have family in the area that can help out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->