*Sings* All by myself......

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
So, Stu's night-fishing, Kayleigh's babysitting, and Charlie's been in bed since 6.45pm. I cooked myself a lovely tiger prawn stir-fry, and opened a bottle of chardonnay. After eating the stir-fry, I sat down for a very rare night of being able to sign on and talk to you all, and what happened? The forum was down!!!!!!!!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

I'm now on the second half of the bottle, have done all my banking, but am bored.

Talk to me someone!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: Amanda, just about to put kidies to bed, then catching up on a days worth of posts then if time permits gonna try and get my book finished so I can get started on Harry P.

I've just put BBC2 on - they've got a TOTP2 Goes Disco special on! Just had Abba, now it's Junior!!!!

Bopping away in my living room on my own!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

And now it's the Weather Girls - It's Raining Men!!!!

C'mon ladies - have a boogy!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Ill join you....im sooooooo bored !! jamie is bed and DH is wont be home until 10.30! ive had such a crap boring day, its felt like a sunday !

Stick Beeb 2 on Steph - Disco Duck is on now!!!!

Awww have a fab night, theres a good music channel called Bliss , good for old cheese

https://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/djdance.gif

*the only way is up* wooohoooo

OMG, now I feel really old! Yazz is on, and it was released in 1988. I suddenly realised that was almost 20 years ago, and I was 18 then!

I'm bloody ancient!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've never actually seen the video to YMCA till now. What on Earth were they thinking????? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

haha yea its funny watching some of these vidios !!!

love this song too

na na na na na na na na na na baby give it up, give it up!!! https://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/djsmiley.gif

Do you have a camera in my living room?????????

That's just what I'm doing now!!:blush:
And I'm a damb site better than his backing singers!:rofl:

OMG, that Sheila woman from 3 degrees looks the same today - more than 30 years later! D'ya think she has a picture in her attic?:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

im enjoying this sing song !! got my head bopping now !!:rofl:

My heads bopping and the wines flowing! Only a sip left - it was a full bottle, oopps!:blush:

But, it's telling me - I've got to keep on dancing!:happydance:

:rofl::rofl:

Dont mention wine !!!! im clearly a alcoholic as im realllllllly missing a drink lately !!!

Sorry hun:hugs:

But I have no choice ....... I have to open the gin now!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"