Sinus symptoms maybe ???

Laraa

Mummy to a PrincEss.xxxxx
Reaction score
Just need some advice ladies.

Ive had a cold for about 4 days. Today i developed pain in my mouth and on face, so tender when i touch my face.
My eyes feel so pressured and have an awful headache with it.
Any ideas what this may be? advice will be great.

i dont know hun but ive had a eye and head ache for the past 4/5 days and i dont know if it could be a sinus problem or it might be tension as ive had a really bad neckk ache for over a week too. hopefully someone will come along and help us both xx

i went to the docs yesterday..and he said it sounds like sinus probs and an infection and gave me anitibiotics. Do your eyes feel sensitive at all

I get sinus infections quite often. My eyes usually hurt...like they feel sore when I try to move them to look around. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

I had this a couple of weeks back, it felt like someone was pressing on my eye and my cheekbone under that eye was sore and tender. 7 days of antibiotics sorted it though..x

Just need some advice ladies.

Ive had a cold for about 4 days. Today i developed pain in my mouth and on face, so tender when i touch my face.
My eyes feel so pressured and have an awful headache with it.
Any ideas what this may be? advice will be great.

Hi,

Your symptoms could possibly be Sinusitis. Mentioned below are the common symptoms of sinusitis and you seem to be displaying the first five.

- Sneezing and/or coughing
- Pain at the bridge of the nose
- Pain in the teeth or the roof of the mouth
- Pain in the face and eye
- Headache which gets worse in the morning and when bending forward
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Discharge from the nose ranging from thin clear to thick yellow green with possibly traces of blood
- Chills and fever
- Frequent clearing of the nose
- Reduced smell and/or taste
- Bad breath

To provide relief I suggest that you use a non-systemic and drug free nasal spray like Sinox Nasal Spray. This spray is a combination of mild antiseptics and surfactants and will help provide you with relief.

If the problem persists, I suggest you meet a doctor.

Good luck.

i went to the docs yesterday..and he said it sounds like sinus probs and an infection and gave me anitibiotics. Do your eyes feel sensitive at all

I had this b4 christmas and all the way over till new years. I had pain in my eyes, headache, nose and face. I found the pressure would go a bit once I had given my nose a good blow, I know that sounds disgusting but it removed some of the infection (snot) and also the pressure building. They gave me antibiotics but I was miserable. My OH got it and so did my DS we were all poorly over Christmas. I hope you feel better soon, nap/rest when you can and have lots of steamy baths :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->