Sits really high at night?

SoldierWife

Reaction score
With my previous two pregnancies I never had this so I'm hoping I'm not the only one!!

The past few nights I have been waking up in a lot of pain on the top of my belly. I usually freak out and turn the lights on it hurts so bad (my poor husband lol). I look at my belly and the baby is SUPER HIGH all the way in my rib line pushed all the way against the front of my stomach. Like its this huge giant baby ball that's rock hard. Anyone else have this going on?!

I have to wonder how it can be comfortable for the little one. Last night I woke up multiple times from it. When it happens I sit up or stand up and move a bit and he moves back down to a comfortable position. Then a few hours later I wake up like that again!

Ive woken up a few times because my bump is so sore! Im not sure if its because he is so high but it can get really painful at times. It has literally woken me out of a deep sleep.

I've had this but kind of as two separate issues - I've had baby move somewhere weird during the night so that in the morning I've gone to rub my bump and been like wtf where is she?! Haha and also I've had, during the day mostly, baby being so high up that my ribs actually feel bruised. Babies be crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->