Size 2 nappies.. get them now?

L

Laura--x

Atm.. i have 81 Huggies newborn nappies (3 packs) and one large pack of pampers size 3 nappies, i have no size 2.

Is it worth me getting the sze 2 now? Or just get them when the time comes??

x

i just buy nappies when on offer but i only have size 1's at the moment and well over 150 of them lol for the lovely cost of £16

but i will buy some size 2's before baby if here so i dont have to rush out when he needs them

I only bought ones that were on sale ahead of time:) If I have to pay regular price, I'll just buy them when the time comes, as I have no room for anymore :rofl:

Unless you have a 14lb-er I wouldn't buy any size 2's yet unless on a really good offer....see how you go sweetie:hugs:

Hold up. . .im well confused now!!

I got given a packet of Pampers Preemie nappies :dohh: by my M-I-L (dont think she realised bless her) and today I went to Sainsburys and bought a packet of Pampers new baby size 2. . .are they the ones you mean??

Im confused-should I get the smaller ones too?? IE Pampers size 1's?? x x

I wouldn't bother unless you think you're gonna have a massive baby. I think Amelie will be on newborn size1s for a couple of months.

I don't think i'll have a big baby, but i didn't know how fast they grew into the next size or anything x

Hold up. . .im well confused now!!

I got given a packet of Pampers Preemie nappies :dohh: by my M-I-L (dont think she realised bless her) and today I went to Sainsburys and bought a packet of Pampers new baby size 2. . .are they the ones you mean??

Im confused-should I get the smaller ones too?? IE Pampers size 1's?? x x

Erm yep....size 2's will drown a newborn and even size 1's fasten round their chests LOL:rofl:

I used preemie nappies for mine coz they fitted so much better as they were all a bit early and small

Do you ladies think its worth buying a few packs of preemies?

Maley was 5lb 13.5oz at birth and then went down to 5lb 4oz and has been putting on weight since. I used three packets of huggies and a large packet of pampers and then i moved onto size 2s....i could have carried on using size 1s but they made marks on her so i moved up....

Brooke is 8lb 3 at almost 4 weeks old and still on size 1's i will be moving her onto size 2's in the next couple of weeks. Id say we've gotten through about 5/6 packs of size 1's so far. So id prob buy more size 1's and maybe 1 pack of size 2's just incase

Yeh size 1's will be fine for a month or so im not bothering with 2's til i see them on offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->