Sjgpisy

Ive just been exploring the forum and found this. Have always wondered what SJGPISY meant and now I know! Can I join in??? :)

Hello Izzle!
How is everyone doing?

We're good here! We just bought a small pool for the back yard and took Josalyn swimming for the first time today! :)

It was a cool summer day, it felt like spring really. It was only 90°. In Texas. In July! It was amazing!

Hey, doing good thanks. 90 degrees wow!!! It going to be 28-30 degrees Celsius here this weekend too, we're not used to the heat here so no air con, ouch! We do have a paddling pool though so that could be fun for my LO.

Whats everyone up to this weekend?

We'll be taking our son to a special needs centre on Saturday to take advantage of their sensory room. Hopefully. I'm feeling a little run down at the moment :(

I hate it when it gets hot as I have no clothes for warm weather lol. I can't get my legs out so live in leggings. :(

Got a busy one this weekend! Logan's operation is on Saturday then it's Rory's birthday on Sunday! All birthday plans have been cancelled due to the op so i don't really know what we will be doing now. Ill be spending all day tomorrow baking Rory's cake though no doubt lol.

Then next weekend it's Logan's birthday so got anther busy one planning everything there, getting another cake made (he wants a fire engine), and getting all games and what have you prepared :/ x

It's too hot here, I've no energy for chasing around today!

Hope Logan's operation goes well. Sorry that the birthday plans had to be cancelled. It's Sod's law how things turn out, isn't it!

Hi Izzle and welcome! Although this thread has kinda petered out a little which is a shame!

Aimee - I can't believe 90 is classed as a cool day in Texas! That would be baking here and very uncomfortable.

Beth - sorry Rory's birthday plans have been cancelled. I hope all goes well for Logan's operation and you can enjoy celebrating Rory's birthday next weekend :)

Not really sure what we're upto this weekend....been invited to a friend's pool party Saturday afternoon but not sure I can go :( Sunday we are going to have a family day out somewhere as the weather is supposed to be lovely and hot and want to make the most of it.

Pompey- when Josiah and my brother got out of the pool they were complaining it was chilly! At 90°! :haha: They'd never survive a non-Texas winter!

Pool party sounds fun, I hope you can go!

Hi all! So glad to see people still chatting here, hope I can make it back properly soon! The morning sickness is improving, I thought it had gone last week but then I feel like I went backwards again this week a bit. Although I feel rough as I seem to be coming down with some sort of cold/chest thing which doesn't help!!

Can't believe am 14 wks already! I have a scan at the tertiary referral hospital at 16 wks to check the baby's kidneys as Jack was born with one functioning kidney and his other was found to be covered in cysts at his 20 wks scan. So I'm really nervous for that. If the problem Jack had had been on both his kidneys he wouldn't have made it :( So I'm not going to be able to relax and get too excited until then xx

Awe Beth I'm sorry Logan has to have an op, poor little thing. Is it for a squint or something? That will be so hard for you but bet he'll bounce back so quickly as kids do xx And thankfully Rory won't have any idea that its his birthday so you can 'move' it a bit! Jack was so disinterested on his birthday, his party was more for us lol

Sequeena Hun that sounds so tough :( sorry you're having a rough time. How is Thomas doing?

Hope everyone else is good! X

Its been 30+ above here, and absolutely sweltering! Im baking and we dont have ac:-( that combined with a newborn and nursing, is pretty crappy!

I can't believe your 14 weeks either! Fingers crossed everything goes well at the scan.

And thank you, I know he will be fine it's just hard trying to explain to him what's going to happen. Yeh its for his squint. And he thinks that because we've got to go to hospital we will leave with a new baby haha x

Bless him! Now that would be a surprise for you!!

Not been in here for ages and come back and everyone is here again including Boo!

14 weeks?! No way - that has gone so fast! Hope the ms buggers off properly soon. Can't be fun in this hot weather feeling nauseous. Really hope scan goes well - must be a real worry for you but sure all will be fine :hugs:

Beth - hope Logan gets on ok. And Rory will enjoy it no matter what day it is.

Has everyone had a lovely day? We've had fun in the paddling pool and playing with H's new toys he got for his birthday.

Hope you're all keeping cool and enjoying the weather :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->